Originally posted on 07/13/2013:

Sorry it took me so long to respond!
Thanks for asking for my opinion.

It's clear that martin was at fault for not having his gun with him that night.
Zimmerman is allowed by law to have a loaded gun with him at all times in case he finds himself in a fight with a teenager 1/2 his size.
How are fat racists supposed to be able to stand their ground without a gun?
It's virtually impossible.

I believe it's actually in contradiction to a city by-law, in that part of Florida, to NOT have a firearm.
Martin's family should feel ashamed that their son was unarmed that night. Not only that, they should be held accountable for any punitive damaged that Zimmerman seeks for all the unnecessary distress he has suffered.
I keep hearing this same old retarded argument that if Zimmerman hadn't been carrying a gun none of this would have happened.....or....if he had listened to the police & not persued Martin, none of this would have happened.
That's complete BULL$H|T.
If Martin had a gun this would have been a totally different outcome.
Why wasn't he packing?
He was in a rough, tough gated neighbourhood. He was eating skittles for christ sake. Right out of the bag. He was just asking for trouble.
What is this world coming to when an overweight Mexican can't commit hate crimes against members of the African American community?
What happened to the good old days when a simple white caucasian could execute blacks at will?