Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19007300'>posted</a> on 06/26/2013:

I always think Nocoin can't top himself on stupid ****ing topics, then he does. During basketball season he'll lose a 1st quarter bet because of 2 three pointers in the last 10 seconds then start a topic like this about "the end of the quarter was very fishy" or "what are the chances professional nba players make two shots in a row" or some other stupid ****.

Coiner, no one cares if you make a thread in general. But you make these stupid ****ing threads that are off topic and generally dumb. I take it you're an older guy but youre bewilderment with general concepts of sports is infuriating. IT also seems you make these "deep off topic" threads right after some sort of bet settles. IF you're like 90% of people here you have some tracked plays but you play small things just for the action then get pissed off and try to avoid talking about the bet you made. The whole "check my tracked plays" means nothing because a lot of guys that use an online site can play a quarter or 1st inning or live play for $20 and don't post it.

I had to post that long paragraph because you defend your threads like this as if youre innocent and people are out after you. You post 30-40 times a day and half of it is drivel. People don't give you crap for the half that is somewhat relevant and/or semi-intelligent. Its this stupid **** that infuriates guys on the board to get tips and leans.