Originally posted on 05/28/2013:

Yo, anyone having a say in all that bullshit and is reading this- Keep me out of all the poster of the week and month whackness.

Don't list me on votes, don't even give me a top 50 honorable mention.

If it ain't SWEEP making the fukkin video, I'm not watching the shit anyways, nor is anyone else worth it on here.

It's not even a contest, you don't list the right people, and I never want to be associated with most of the flames and trash in that whole group either.
Group me up with the guys posting and picking winners any day I'm cool with that.

I bet MLB- EVERY SINGLE DAY. I pick more winners than losers. EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
It's just a fact bitches, deal with it.

And for all the pieces of shit who like to jerk off when I post a loser, eat my taint and keep praying I lose a game in the NBA.
I know you guys can't stand how on fire I am in it.
That's why I make you trolls hate me while I'm slapping winner after winner.
I mean seriously, I've posted 2 losing games the WHOLE entire playoffs.
I've lost 75% of my troll following because they have given up waiting for losers.

I will continue to hammer and get at any troll I see on here. I don't just do it in my threads, I do it everywhere. Anytime someone sees one, they should be hammered immediately and people who post threads of their plays should always be defended in my opinion. That's why no one posts any fkn threads on here anymore.

It just gets old man. Too much degenerate scum on here broke and out of action and nothing better to do than to hope other ppl lose and end up like them.

Can't happen here, I'm a fukkin beast.

I'm not here to make a name on a forum where I hate 90% of the degens and stains on it.
BUT, the 10% I do like are well worth the sports talk and being here.
I enjoy talking to the MLB and NBA guys on here that don't troll, and win or lose bring something to the forum.
There's a lot of good guys on here that have great in-site and just ENJOY betting and talking about sports. There are so many guys that should post more if the site wasn't so full of negative trash, and also I'm guessing they have lives as well and can't do it everyday.

That's my fukkin write-up for today's pick guys.
I mean, we are on fukkin fire everywhere right now there's no need to even say shit about my game today, it's going to win.

CARDINALS +104 LYONS

Take 6 minutes my little trolling degens, listen to this song and clear your mind.
"Heal SBRRRRR...... Make it a better, place......for you and for me and the entire human race"