Originally posted on 05/03/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
He's the greatest college qb of all-time, and a very successful NFL qb..he's being discriminated aganist ..the Dolphins might be interested in him....nice fit.
a)Tommy Frazier had a better NCAA career, maybe Staubach with that shitty Navy team also

Tommie Frazier is the only player ever to be named MVP of three national championship games. Even though the Huskers lost in 1993, he still won the award and then led the Huskers to the title the following two seasons. In 1995, he paced the Huskers to an NCAA record 7.0 yards per carry with Lawrence Phillips and Ahman Green. Frazier was never drafted in the NFL, though, due to a serious blood clot in his left leg.

b) If by an 8 and 6 record as a NFL starter you mean successful, than yeah, he was successful.
How'd Tebow do against New England in the playoffs? I'll wait for your answer troll boy.

c) Elway ran him out of town because he knew he was never going to be anything as a NFL QB. How exactly is Tebow being discriminated against?

d) There is zero truth to the rumor Dolphins are interested. Ross (Dolphins owner) who is a friend of Tebow and a fan of his won't even consider him (source NFL.com)
Nice fit my ass.

e) Just when I thought you could not be any more ignorant, you outdo yourself. Are you running for mayor of Stupidville or something.