Originally posted on 04/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
His sis is a hot chick with a nice voice though. Just saying.
Obv frog thinks I mentioned a family member. Did I? How am I supposed to know wether he even has a sister or not?
I think it's pretty clear that I was talking about Lonathan. I like to refer to him as a 'sister'. And he does have an absolutely beautiful voice. Lonathan sis, call me.

On a more serious note: How stupid can one guy be? YOU were dumb enough to reveal your own name! And you are REALLY surprised, that some Darkhat investigators were able to find pics of yourself? It's public record donk. Deal with it. Nobody ever mentioned a name of any of your family members here. (Not that it would be hard to do when you are even able to find every single detail of your family with just a few clicks because you were so extremely stupid to reveal your real name) There isn't even a case here. A lawyer would (and in fact did) laugh about this. Pretty funny some guys ended up with a ban even though they didn't do anything out of line.
You have been spreading your blatant racism and pure hate here for a long time now. You are dumb enough to make your real name public record. And you are surprised that a few guys on here are giving you some shit back now? Really? Dumb enough to make his real name public, yet worried about future jobs. Couldn't get any better.
But it's always the same: the lying frauds who are spreading the most hate and bullshit are the dumbest ones running around, are the ones making their real name easily findable. Roxxyfish (does our date in july in Düsseldorf still stand? I'm bringing beer.), ttwarrior1, now add frogsrangers to the list. Too damn funny how dumb some guys are. It obv took mikeyanks a few minutes to know basically anything about you. I can only speak for myself here: There are like 3-4 guys around here that know my real first name. Nobody knows my last name. And even if one would know my full name, you wouldn't be able to find out anything about me. There is exactly one picture from me from a newspaper floating around + my name stands somewhere on a list from my old school back in 05. That's it. No city, no adress, no phone, no relatives, nobody would be able to find a single thing about me. Not even with my real name, let alone the handle I use around here. But I guess that's what seperates the smart from the dumb. Plus, a smart individual would have been very very quite after this thread, but not you. You are starting a new thread, referring to this one. That's a clever move kid. I don't even want to know how much bookmarks and/or screenshots of your whole personal data were made in the last few hours. There are some pretty sick fcks running around kid, but I guess you don't realize this. I don't give a damn about a stranger on a forum, but obv there are some guys that do. Smartest thing would be to never post under your handle again, but I suggest you just start a few more threads revealing personal data and/or some more hate, racism and bullshit. Worried about jobs in the future --> spreads some racism, hate, bullshit on the internet. Makes perfect sense. Enjoy your so called life kid.