Originally posted on 04/26/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
.311 BA, 1500 hits.

What's so fukkin special about this guy other than the fact that he was a darkie?

You know something?
You have surpassed Rifleman as the most ignorant poster to grace SBR.

What's the problem with .311?
Secondly, his life time OBA is an unbelievable .409
I'll explain the .409 OBA for you. Every time in his career he got up to the plate, he reached first over 40 percent of the time. That puts him on the all time list for OBA career wise.
He *only*had 1518 hits in 10 seasons because he walked 740 times. Do the math Einstein.
What else? He was the dominant second baseman of his generation, he was a league leader in stolen bases, batting average, on base percentage, stolen bases, and sac bunts. He had 28 sac bunts one season, that's 28 times the bat was taken out of hands to move a base runner up successfully.

He averaged 16 homers a season, remarkable number for a middle infielder in that era.

He was Rookie of the Year, a MVP, a 6 time all star in 10 seasons.

Special enough so far?

I don't understand you internet trollers, I don't understand why guys like you and Rifleman, spend 2 hours a night, on a Friday night yet, starting crap for the sake of starting crap.

Empty life much?

I know if I had a few extra hours, I would spend it with my family, dogs, catch a game.....
I wouldn't spend all my free time proving to everybody on a message board that your'e an idiot.

Good luck to your Flyers in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Who you playing in the first round? Oh, my bad, you didn't qualify.