pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

9,000th post

Like to thank jjgold for getting me hooked on this site with his entertaining videos.

Like to thank nicky santoro for burying tony williams out of over 20 dimes and as always for his insight. Nicky nice rug.

Like to thank bread for being a nice guy. Give me a hug bread.

Like to thank sams "chalkmaster 3000" ncharge for macking on junior high broads. 14 Year old girls need love too.

Like to thank fiveteamer for being a unique individual who always pushes sbr poster's innapropriate behavior to the limit while also saying god bless after every post.

Thanks to iwinyourmoney for providing trailor broad entertainment and wittyness.

Thanks to rogue juror and matty rain for being professional gamblers while I stock shelves and bet $1.50 a game.

Thanks to robyn for flashing the titties at everyone ocassionally.

Thanks to fishhead for beating the slots for over 500k and being our resident sbr dumpster diver. Heard blitty and others seen you in tampa on the job.

Thanks to compaqdikk for getting me involved in business ventures such as ebay scams etc etc (We will talk later pal)

Thanks to dabacviet for being my partner in crime on the cw stiff list thanks pal!

Thanks to Mike "Deuce" Boyd captain of the detroit redwings and fellow sbr power posting legend

Thanks to others who contribute to the forum who I couldn't find pics of.
    Topgamer,WTF,Flyingillini,Chiarchie,onne r,vegasdave,willie bee,picoman,sharky,fischnasty,blitty,big boydan,monkeyfocker,diogee etc.

GOD BLESS ALL

Except roguescholar

Because he gets turned on by shit like this.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-06-15 at 10:36 AM.