Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17954508'>posted</a> on 02/28/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

Damn sorry bro ... like 5 peeps was on right when I jumped on the thread
last night and next thing you know we was 4 pages deep ... forgot to respond

I hate strikeforce or anything outside of the UFC to be honest. Something about the presentation
plus fighters that just does not meet my expectations

Arm Bar Assassin ... I love it

Congrats on your sweet double overtime cash on the Hoyas

Loving the emoticons mane
Fellas...Herb, Smoken, Papertrail, and Mr.Presidente

UFC 158 looks real good brothaz.

My D.O double GG , Fidel-bets, its all good in da hood man, i understand why you missed my post. Cheers to you man, the best poster ive ever come across. I can't believe THOR was KO'd on the ultimate fighter this week. I never saw that shit comin. Clint hester vs jimmy quinlan is the next fight on TUF, and its grapler vs boxer. I think hester is gonna win this fight, if it stays toe to toe, blow for blow, and doesn't go to the ground. My monies on hester in this one.

Of course, i like everything UFC, and have been, like i told you awhile back, a fan of the UFC since the old days, some stuff out of pride and strikeforce is cool to watch. To me, its like watching Impact wrestling and not the WWE. Thanks brotha, I tell ya man, boy was i sweatin that shit, i mean that game was hell to watch, cuz i was thinkin here we go again with another bullshit loss on my already shaky record. I really needed that one man, cuz my gambling confidence was disappearing.

That relax and take notes is a hella classic. Oh shit, the chicken-head pic you posted cracked me up man. Hell yeah man, Banana Kush, i know you remember me posting about that strain a long while back. I put some banana kush, in my banana bread recipe, and it was crazy good man.

I think i told you this a while back on here or was it blankets.com ? Doesn't matter but you gave me the munchies for it now. As soon as i saw you mention banana kush, i remembered that i stashed a fat nugg at this tree that by this road, on some back road trail, thats cool to blaze and then cruise around.

I remember leaving the banana nuggz there, cuz a car was coming, and i got all noided out and just hopped in the ride and me and my wife took off with quickness. I just came from there and i had to pick it up. I got these chocolate papers and i'm loading it up with some of the banana kush to make a chocolate banana joint.

Hopefully last nights win is a sign that i'm about to make a nice run. Tonight i'm going with @ -1

Such a tasty combo