Originally posted on 02/07/2013:

I will do the same 200 if interested.

Honestly. You need to come back down to earth a bit man. No one is going to take a risk of a 1-2k loan with you and you know the reason why. You paid back thad but it was after basically considering it a stiff job for months on end and then trytrytry pulled the reverse on you and then you got your head sewn on straight to attack the rest. Kudos for that.

I am all about second chances.. I have given many to those here in points forum and that is why I keep giving you a shot. Do not get me wrong, it is very nice to be paid within 24 hrs on a loan, BUT you have to understand that does not strengthen your credit history at all and IMO you need to start from the bottom up with small loans like the one I am offering and prove that if and when you lose, you will pay back as you say. (12 a day). Right now I highly doubt anyone will take your word or promises for granted.

So come back down to earth for a while and take smaller loans and prove yourself that you have changed. Once you do that you won't be seeking loans, you will be getting them.

GL

200 for

230 - 24 hrs
260 @ 12 per day
300 if past day 22 (this is no misses - 12 sent every day)
350 if past day 30
400 if past day 40

let me know

-stash