Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17577926'>posted</a> on 01/22/2013:

Well, I am officially 4-1 posting on this site. The only reason I lost was because of a fluke play in the Broncos vs Ravens game. As many of you already know, I am a die hard Patriots fan. These several last years have been extremely disappointing. However, even though this loss was upsetting, we got out played and coached. It wasn't because of a fluke play or anything. The Ravens played to win the game, while the Patriots played not to lose the game. Moreover, losing this game in my opinion did not matter. The Niners are that team I choice to believe in, similar to Giants last year and Packers who I rode all the way to the Super Bowl. Of course last year I couldn't bet the Giants. I could never bet against my team, but deep down inside I knew they were the better team. The same with the Packers who I bet heavy on. The NFC is extremely better than the AFC this year and frankly it isn't close. The same can be said for this game: I don't think it will be close. The only thing you can say about this Niners team that might hurt them is their good for nothing kicker and possibly that Colin Kaepernick will choke under the pressure. There has been no signs of that happening.

I admit, I was one who thought the decision of changing quarterbacks was a poor decision. I thought Alex Smith was reliable and a much less risk due to his experience. Of course, I couldn't see them practice like the coaching staff could, but nevertheless the coaching staff rolled the dice and successfully did so. Colin just adds explosiveness to this offense, making them transform from a conservative offense that doesn't make mistakes and relies on their defense to win the game to this explosive, hardly stoppable juggernaut. There are just too many things this offense can do, and it's just a nightmare for any defense. Colin can throw the ball deep, check it off, throw it into tight coverage, hand the ball of to either Gore, James or someone else. He can drop back to pass then take off or fake that he's going to run of give it to the running back and then pass it deep. Ultimately, he brings them so many options and for that it makes their offense not only balanced, but also unpredictable. To ask this rather old defense to keep up with this lighting fast offense is going to be in my opinion too much.

On the other side of the ball, please call me elite Joe Flacco will be facing a very physical defense, something that you cannot say about the three others he faced. The Niners can be exploited at times in the secondary. However, Flacco must make rationale decisions against them, because relying on his wide receivers to just go up and catch it won't fly with the best defense in the league. Moreover, a lot of what the Ravens do is based upon the run, which is something the Niners are excellent at stopping. Flacco has proven he can be a top quarterback, but do you trust him against this defense that is impossible to run the ball?

Needless to say, I don't allow bias perspectives to interfere with predictions. If I thought there was value in the Ravens, I would take team. I just don't. Anyway, Ray Lewis already has a ring....guess who doesn't? One of the best deep ball threats to play the game, Randy Moss. Go get your ring, Moss. You deserve it.