Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17213962'>posted</a> on 12/21/2012:

I see you posted in a thread titled "SBR John once said" a short while ago. You defended Betonline's rating by invoking the longevity argument. Would that be longevity as with WSEX or Cascade. Or would that be longevity as with Bet Islands. You are confusing me, so I would suggest that you just STFU you thieving co*ksucker.

Your site is going down like the Titanic. You won't be able to push enough women and children off the lifeboats because the lifeboats are already gone for you and dickhead Dozer.

Scammers, con artists like yourself, smalltime grifters, a few bookies, schills, vultures, parasites, and wannabes are all you'll soon have left here. Joe Average posters and gamblers [ your lifeblood ] are leaving here like Okies left the Dust Bowl, because you sucked the lifeblood and money right out of them.

Extend a welcome to the influx of Feds that are heading your way to join the one's already here. They are coming like a plague of locusts. They are coming for you sir. Jump off your sinking ship now SBR John. You really don't have the balls to go down with it Captain Walker.

*** As long as this post lasts or I last, I will give my remaining points away in bunches to anyone who shares my sentiments and posts in here. So hurry and adios boys.