Originally posted on 10/12/2012:

If you look hard enough im sure you can find ways to "earn" the $200 you seek to go pro. Cut the neighbors grass or clean up the leaves(depending on where you live), see if mom has any chores around the house, garage sale, Set up a side of the roadside carwash (make your donation solicitation sign say send me to the PROs), rob the church offering plate, be the guy behind the wall at the glory hole, check out craigslist, go hang out in the area of your town where the day laborers hang out (speaking english should serve you fine), 20 handjobs at $10/per, buy box of candy from Sams/Costco/Bjs and go door to door selling it for 40% plus profit margin, go to your community college classifieds and put add out that you will make fool of yourself for x number of dollars (make sure and emphasize nothing is above/below you), "borrow" from your moms purse; she will not know what to do when she realizes her little bigbill has stolen her bingo and pallmalls money and used it to donate to a charity; or you could always sell your anus.

Look, I didnt even try here and I came up with several off the top of my head (even sleep deprived) Go ahead and see what you can come up with. I would hire you for a day to walk around in costumes, harrass people and see how may times you could get punched or kicked in the testicles but I think SBR frowns on that sort of thing.

Good Luck