Originally posted on 10/10/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Oh, blow me, dude. When have I ever posted plays after fights? I create threads long before the fights, so how are the posted plays AFTER the fights? Link me to a thread I made for an event AFTER the event occurred. If you can't, then go kill yourself. I hate shitheads like you saying things like that. Complete BS. The very first thread I ever333333333334 posted was for the UFC in New Orleans card, and those picks were posted long before the fights, and every event since then I've posted my threads before the events. You are a real moron for thinking I've ever posted a play after the fight was over. It does not even make sense to do that. Just please, refrain from reading or posting in my threads in the future.

Sorry for calling you a moron 100 times, but Jesus Christ, it's so annoying to hear you say something that has 0% chance of being true. Posting plays after the event? WTF? How can you pull something like that out of your ass? Then you say you preach me against doing it? It would have had to take place for you to preach against it. When the fk did I ever post picks AFTER the fights? NEVER. That defeats the purpose of posting here. I post here so people can follow, or if they're morons, fade. Posting AFTER makes ZERO sense. Quit pulling shit out of your ass.
You are an angry stoner dude. Hit the ganja and pass out