Originally posted on 09/27/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
listen Bryan,yes I was very vulgar to some of these prikks,and i do not apologise for a single word, my wife fought 1 year against breast Cancer,i rarely talked about here,only a few from the SBR Poker gang like my buddies BeerDog Sinmiedo and a few more knew about it,later i talked to Shari about it, so she knew it too,my wife finished her radio therapy and everything looked fine but then around christmas time some unexpected complications and all went very fast the wrong way, i was so upset and full of pain so i posted here that my wife has died, the maybe bigest fault in my life,google the thread and you can see these comments,these guys are not human, weeks and month i told some guys here stop making fun of the dead of my wife, TTwarrior and York Hunt were two of the guys who not stoped with this bullshit and so i was so angry at one day that i wished death to York Hunt and his family,i threatened TTwarrior to "kill" him, but hey who knows me know i was just angry, some of these comments over the last year were so bad,that you might understand why i was freaking out, i can handle the trolling, but i cant handle this talk about my wife, so i do not apologize for nothingHawley knows all this and again he had nothing better to do than bring this shit again, i was so angry yesterday that i called daimo and Hawley names, as a result i got another 2 infractions, i need to settle down or i will be banned anyways because of infractions

Hawley is one of the biggest assholes here by far, go through all his post yesterday and you see how sick this guy is, i never said i leave, but i need to settle down i put this moron on ignore again I AM DONE WITH HIM
and i am wish him the worst that can happen, im tired to defend myself, plus that english is not my first language makes me look like a fool sometimes, everybody who knows me know i am a nice person,and i love my 2 little daughters e

Mate,
I'm so very sorry that you have to defend yourself like you just did. I don't blame you one bit for blowing your top when anyone uses the loss of a family member as an opportunity to harass them.

To me, folks that ridicule the dead are lower than whale shit and a waste of the oxygen they use on a daily basis.

I'm embarrassed for them... Ultimately, they too will know the grief of losing someone that they love. Maybe then, they will have a little more understanding when it tears at their heart.