Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15965386'>posted</a> on 09/10/2012:

well guys, yes the last week , hit me hard and i lost 10K all sports, i always wanted the best for all of you, that is no exction, but sometimes i was maybe to focused to not disapoint anyone of you,i have to re- focus,i will reduce my other bets to 2-3 bets a week, i have to stay my focus on basketball which is my main sport and ever was, i will keep this thread alive and post all my future picks no matter what sport here, when NBA and the Women Leagues all over the world begin we will stay in this thread here, i dont care about thr guys who hammer me, i maybe care when all my bankroll is blown, but for now i am up 19K still build from 100$,dont want to be cocky,but its a fact,what happened in this WNBA Weekend was just not normal
and yes i am not giving up, here is another big bet for today, i know the trolls hope this will lose and the bad run continues, lets see, even this will lose it will not destroy me
Eurobasket
GERMA NY -14 over Azerbajdjan 29 units
(thats Pinnacles limit)@ -106
game starts 1.30PM

again, I never forced anyone to bet, i always wants the best if i post picks,you are all grom up men ( at least the most) you can make your own decisions what and how much you can afford to bet on

all the best Gentlemen