Originally posted on 08/14/2012:

Boys, I'm not here to talk about how to manage money or giving you some can't lose play.

The main tip you need to know is to start drinking right now. Football season is a marathon and for that marathon you need to have the fukkin alcohol tolerance of a fukkin whale.

During baseball season a few things can happen:
1. Married with kids home all the fukkin time
2. No big sporting events therefore not much drinking
3. Even if you do drink, you sweat it off fast with it being so hot

The last thing you want to do is go into football season having not had a meaningful drink since last year's super bowl. Only bad things can happen.

Specifically, If you go somewhere for [insert your home team's game], everyone is drinking for your fukkin game and watching on tv while you check ur fukkin phone for updates from some bS game...call it the Rice/North Texas game. You fukkin lose while slamming beers down you will automatically go to your phone and double up on the fukkin Northwest South Dakota State University game just because its the next on and once the other team scores 1st, you go all in on the next game.

Drinking causes more tilt than anything.

Boys, I train every year for the upcoming season. Right now I have put on my basketball shorts/tshirt/headband/wristbands and cooler of beer by my side even though I am in the fukkin living room a few steps from the refrig. I need the exact temp of the beer with ice.

Let me give you my schedule to help you out:

I start with 9 beers a night 4 times a week 1st week in August.
2nd week is 12 beers a night 3 nights a week.
3rd week is 18 beers a night 3 times a week.
4th week I am prepared if my team starts late August or early Sept

I go into the first week cocky as a MF'er.

It is also important to get a few losses under your belt so you can feel some minor cuts before the fukkin slashes/broken bones come in September.

Because August started on a Wednesday it makes it tricky but there are still 4 full weeks in August after those opening days.

After checking my fukkin daily planner its clear to see I need to have 12 beers tonight and lose a bit of cash on this parlay:

08/14/2012 @ 04:10 PM MLB [954] MIA MARLINS -159
( ACTION )
08/14/2012 @ 05:40 PM MLB [963] MIL BREWERS -115
( ACTION )
08/14/2012 @ 07:15 PM MLB [966] SFO GIANTS -120
( ACTION )
08/14/2012 @ 04:05 PM MLB [969] TEX RANGERS +120
( ACTION )
101.10 1140.72

I can already tell you its a loss and I have never fukkin felt better about it.