Originally posted on 08/05/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
Well being the great lib that I am I do disagree with Romney on his policy proposals. My main disagreements are his spending ideas like increasing military spending. Not thrilled with his ideas regarding personal liberties either. Some of his other proposals I'm really not sure about because in all honesty he's been on both sides of so many issues.

I do think if you're running for POTUS you should be open and honest about your taxes. I think everyone who's run for POTUS has released several years. I'm not sure why Romney doesn't. He released one year and part of another. But both were filed clearly after he decided to run it begs the question what kind of taxes did he pay prior to realizing he was running for POTUS? If it's all on the up and up why doesn't he release them (I think he will and they'll show there was nothing to hide, I think he's playing politics on this issue) and show people he's followed the law all along.

But, again being the big lib that I am, I think Obama should release his school records and exactly how he paid for school. If the POTUS lied to get special treatment to attend colleges then I think the US voting public has a right to know about it.

Then again I don't think wither man deserves the office.
One year is all that is legally required of him. If others released more than thats fine but mitt is only doing what is legally required. It goes back to the old saying that if everyone was jumping off a bridge would you do it too. Your arguement that everyone else released more is ridiculous, if they chose to do that then fine but it wasnt required. Romney is not my 1st choice for repub nomination but like ive stated before anybody else is better than the current occupant of the white house. Anybody.