Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15429966'>posted</a> on 07/21/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
Exactly, they think oh boy a psycho with an AR 15 shooting at me from 15 feet im not gonna be nervous at all in the smoky dark room with ppl rushin all around me im just gonna dodge those bullets like the Matrix then pull out my old .38 revolver and put one right in his forehead like fukin Billy the Kid....uh yea sure u are
yup thats actually EXACTLY what I would do

when that sucker was aiming at me, i would jump at the wall and do a back flip off the wall into shelter. he would shoot at a spot where i would be long gone from and then be confused.

Then I would do a back flip out of my hiding spot, back flip off of another platform and land with a devastating kick to his gun that would send it flying.

Then i would give him a reverse roundhouse kick to the face and land right above him, pull out my .38 while staring right into his face and say "I'm sorry. We've had some complaints that you were bothering the other patrons. I'm going to have to ask you to die." And then I'd put one RIGHT in his forehead.

But if libtards make it impossible for me to own and carry a firearm, then I will not be able to be the heroic law-and-order guy that I know I was born to be.