Quote Originally Posted by eyesickk View Post
So from skimming over the posts this is what I got from you guys

-Don't gamble

Lol, sorry guys but I'm already in it for life.. I can tell. Best thing I could do now is just be smart w/ my money management. Have netted about $6,000 betting w/ a couple of my "square" friends. On top of that, I have a job where I'm making at least $1,500 a month to go along with my above average GPA. & And on top of that, I get lots of "tail" (I guess that's the term you old-timers use?) Hahaha, but thanks for the 2 of you that actually gave me some pretty decent money management tips. 1-3% of my bankroll seems like so little though, that's like $20 per bet. This is the first time I actually put any money towards an online book though. Might up my bankroll to $5,000. I think I'd be able to live w/ $50 bets..

Keep the tips coming though
A $5K bankroll is for kids, you're a lifer already as you said.

To be any kind of player, your starting bankroll needs to be at least 10 times your monthly earnings - thus $15K in your case.

Make sure to deposit as much cash as possible offshore, keep less than a hundred bucks or so in your local bank account. Every time you get paid from your job, immediately send it offshore.