Originally posted on 03/11/2012:

Every morning I log on to SBR before I have even had my first cup of coffee. There are best friends I don't see in months yet a day doesn't pass that I don't visit SBR.

Some days I post, most days I don't yet I never miss an opportunity to visit. SBR isn't my life but I'd be a damn fool to tell you it isn't part of it.

There are thoughts and emotions expressed here to those we've never met that we would never divulge to those that we do "know." Yet we trivialize our associations because it's digital, ether, or whatever you call this mode of communication. But at it's core, it's as real as we make it.

To those who posted hateful comments to a man who has lost the love of his life and now must explain to his children that God has a plan when he himself is bewildered by what that plan might be, you are less of a person because of it. Your thoughts are now words and those words have consequences. These are real people behind these names and your shield of annonymity only shines a light on your cowardice.

Roxxy, you've sustained a terrible loss but your wife lives on in your girls. Mourn her death anyway you choose (including this little forum of ours), and know that your memories can never be taken away and the smiles will eventually return when you reminisce about Mom.

My profound condolences to you and sincere apologies on behalf of those who have tarnished your wife's memory.