SBR in its infinite wisdom has devalued the currency of the site: betpoints. Last night the powers that be raised prices in our only store across the board 10%.

This new austerity measure should not be tolerated. I call on all of you to spend your points now, before another devaluation hits. We've seen this before--in 1994 Mexico devalued the peso, and now that country has been overridden by crime and cartel murders. I strongly suspect that SBR is on the verge of such a conversion.

Now you may be saying to yourself, who cares, it will only take me 2 more days to buy a pizza. That may be true. But the working man continues to get screwed, while Loshak and John keep accruing valuable traffic and selling stick on mustaches at ever increasing prices to the struggling masses.

This site was founded on the principle of endorsing honest, hardworking touts and using their collective wisdom to make hamburgers. We used to frolic in threads made up of JJ Gold imparting his much needed wisdom onto our community. Now it seems that the tables have been turned, and our hamburgers aren't as juicy and delicious as before.

Reverend Niemoller once said, "First they came for the JJ Gold videos, and I did not speak out, because I was not a JJ Gold video. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out, because I was not a trade unionist. But now they came for my 200 point pizzas, and I'm afraid if I don't speak out, they are going to drag MathDotCom out behind the woodshed and finally send him to that great book-shop glory hole in the sky."

Don't let this happen.