Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
well u can look at value on sbr in a few ways 200 pts for 15$ in pizza so.. 9k pts =$675 .. or 214 pts = 30$ donations ..so 9k pts = $1260 .. but for the ipad itself cost is 8900 pts and on ebay/amazon it goes for 500$ approx so thats a little pricey but, some people feel worth it gl in ur purchase no matter which way u go. another suggestion is for u to get 1k-2k or so from ur friend and run it up by tailing ur own gambling picks.. if u do well over the next weeks or months then u can get the ipad free and pay ur friend back the 1-2k -stash
Appreciate the alternatives / ideas.

I do well gambling but don't think I have the time to always go on SBR and gamble it there. I've gambled less than 5 times in the SBR Book. I'm an accountant and tax season is approaching so it's hard enough to get my regular wagers down without having to remember about getting on SBR as well.

Also part of the reason I wanted it was for tax season since I'll be traveling to various clients and have courses at night for my Master's so I wanted the IPAD to be able to gamble while I'm there. I hate to have to take my laptop everywhere plus some professors won't appreciate it but let the IPAD slide. So basically I don't want to wait too long to purchase it via points. Not worthwhile at the moment.

Thanks for your help stash