Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
You should break down like 10 time zones across the world 98 % here do not have any clue about Aussie Time Zones 11:00am Australian EST on MONDAY JANUARY 16TH. that too most people requires some calculating and a time zone website I believe this is 7:00PM EST USA on Sunday Night Shari all I do is teach you
Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I already put US Eastern Time in the main thread. And then I had people PM me asking why I'm favouring NY'ers. So now I'm sticking with local time. There's a great website people can use to convert the time but I have a feeling most know when the first matches will start
Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Shari many people do not have backrounds outside of USA, time zones can get confusing Its like me in NY today talking to a group of tourists from Australia and telling them what time their plane is taking off I am telling them in local NY time and they think it could be Aussie time
What s all talk about 10 different time zones, favoring NYers, talking to tourist group from Australia, etc....????

Local time is enough...
It is needed to be a little more inquisitive. At least an handicapper has to be inquisitive, I dont see any point of going into this competition, for those who are unable to convert these times into their locals