"I understand no one has to post picks, but be aware that a lot of people tail you, so post plays knowing that."

That is by far the most idiotic statement I've seen in here. It's called gambling chief. Moz doesn't owe anyone a damn thing. For all anyone cares Moz could be using this thread just to track his own plays. He's not charging for picks, he never promised anyone anything and he shouldn't take ANYONE but himself into consideration when making picks. I don't who starts a ghost account just to come in here and type a bunch of nonsense. I don't know how any adult could seriously feel like Moz should take the well being of others when posting plays in a free, public, internet forum. He's not your dad.

Leetreaper, you're a pretty good college hoops capper. From what I could tell though all you do is go into other people's posts and start trouble. Pretty sad. You would think we'd all be here supporting each other and helping each other make some cash. Instead you've gotten on the bandwagon of trying to tear down Moz.

I don't know Moz, I hardly ever come in here but I do because he's one of the better people on this board. If you don't like his plays or him why would you waste any part of your day causing a ruckus on the internet? I seriously just do not understand people who think they're gaining anything by trying to be internet tough guys or trying to make Filmoz feel as though he owes anyone anything from behind a computer. What a pathetic existence you must lead if you seriously think typing any of that stuff is worthwhile.

If these picks were being dished out for a fee maayyyyybbbeee I would understand. But even then, if you bet a sport without actually following it you have nobody to blame but yourself. Losing money following Filmoz? Then stop gambling. Find a new hobby. Go test your luck in the stock market.

I can't help but laugh at how miserable everyone is since Filmoz finally hit some turbulence. Do us all a favor and go stand in the mirror and take a picture of how sad you are.

Lastly, LMFAO at people saying "you get upset too easilly" Remind me of a 16 year old having a text argument on a cell phone. We're trying to gauge someone's emotions now? It's the flippin' INTERNET.

Keep it up Filmoz. This is hands down one of the better threads in at least the college hoops section. Just don't respond to the nonsene. If you stop responding to the nonsense they'll get the point and have no more fuel for their fire. Skip right past it and they'll be sure to find someone else to try and annoy.

My rant of the year. I'm done.