Hey good people!
I just got my DWB donation in! I had some luck at the tables last night and a most kind thanks to Beerdog, Ra77er, downsouth and others who were cool to donate points to me after my little meltdown.

And to Dr. Leo Bello, who works with Doctors Without Borders, you sir are a saint among men. The time and sacrifice dedicated to such a compassionate organization gives meaning to what it is to help those who have absolutely nothing and nowhere else to go. I've often watched news reports showing DWB giving aid to war torn and desolate countries, the flim footage is hard to watch, with backgrounds that often show how these people barely exist. Thank for your enlightening post and to let me know I'm still a somewhat normal human being. lol!

I do hope all our regulars and everybody gets in on this! I'd love to see that total get way up there! So if your on the fence and gett'in close, I'd be more than happy to send some points your way! This is gonna be a great Poker tournament and all for a good cause!