Boys you know what I'm talking about here. Books won't give you a damn free thing anymore.

Can't even get a girlie calendar or rotation book. I mean how hard is it to get 12 decent looking, young Ticas to pose semi-nude, better yet nude, and produce a calendar these days? Why did I even ask? It would be real easy. I loved those calendars, even after they became stained.

No free coffee samples. No free Amoroso handmade Honduran cigars in a real swell wooden stash box. No free tee shirts or free ball caps. No free sports themed charcoal grills.

Any body else ever get one of the baseball grills years ago? Fukking thing looks like a big white Jack-In-The-Box logo head with red stitches on it. It's so cool looking. I've only used it one time in 6 years and regret doing that. Was gonna save it in mint condition for an Antiques Roadshow way down the road. Can't remember, but I'm sure I got some other free stuff too.

OK don't need mouse pads or sports pagers anymore. But bookies step up to the plate... give us something free already. It's coming on Christmas... it's tough times for most guys and you fuks rollin' in dough, hookers and yayo ain't going to give us anything free are you? C'mon man. don't tell me you can't afford it. At least go down to some local pulperias...get something in bulk and send it to us.

Seriously though, ain't asking for a fukking holiday turkey guys. Just a girlie calendar or a rotation book like we used to get from The Greek. How hard would that be? Still time to produce a 2012 girlie calendar. Great advertising for you bookies. Get with it!!!