Originally posted on 11/01/2011:

LMAO where are these guys now? They make a post every time they want to claim someone beats them for 6 figures, but then try every weasel way out of paying a guy a 40 dollar bonus. Complete frigging joke.

Where are all the guys who defend these assholes?

If these guys are going to be allowed to give themselves free fake advertising then the least they could do is address legitimate issues like this. Nearly 24 hours since this was first posted and not a peep out of them.

These guys power mail every degenerate low life loser for the past 6 weeks with all sorts of promises and offers of free this and free that, then when people actually try to take them up on it they slam the door.

Bottom line is anyone betting off shore or on the internet now should have their frigging heads examined. Until it gets regulated and legalized in the U.S. use a local or better yet dont gamble at all.

With shit like this on your minds the stress of actually picking a winner becomes secondary. People too worried about bonuses, or getting paid or how to send money or how to get money sent to them that actually focusing on the games and picking winners is impossible.

When the first thoguht that goes through your head after you win is "I hope I can get paid" then that tells you all you need to know.

I dont care what book it is. If youre in the U.S. and are playing at only books that take U.S. customers then youre not playing at ANY books worth having money in right now. If youre playing on credit that is a different story, but I doubt many people get that luxury these days either. But at least they cant steal post up money from you, they just dont have to honor a balance. So it is like make believe money. Sort of like everything else in the economy these days.