Quote Originally Posted by dngf View Post
Mr. Weaver, maybe you are not a stiff and yes you did pay back to Thad a big loan timely, but I cannot tell you how thankful I am to not be your lender, and I don't want to speak for DS but I think we are both very happy to have gotten out of your loan for our principal. No where in your tennis thread did it say, send me all your points for your tennis picks, I may go ahead and bet them all, I may lose all those points and I may be at the mercy of the points forum lenders in order to get the points back you have entrusted to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
he just wants to owe thad (a nice, easy-going lender) instead of secretstash (hard-ass lender). hes not pulling any scams- he wouldnt care who he had to pay if he had no intention of paying.

if you guys cant see that this guy has severely cleaned his act up, you are deceiving yourselves.
honestly, my opinion (and this is also for my own amusement) is that cs4 should just ignore whatever penalties stash imposes due to violating the draconian rules in that loan. yes, he agreed to them. yes, he would be breaking a contract. but if he just decided to keep paying the principle + interest but ignore any fees/fines stash imposed, what would really happen to him?

also, lol at dngf saying this site is better than tv. haha, it's just like tv only i can personally mock anyone involved! hahaaa