spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemsons First loss : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by naslax13 View Post
    yea dude, clemson is going to go undefeated against the spread forever.. the books are morons... they'll keep letting everyone ride the gravy train...COME ON, you guys will never learn.. these are the games u want to avoid clemson, it is a CLASSIC trap game. . Clemson could always cover but gtech is by far the sharp bet. I called purdue and mich st last week.. I cant be right all the time, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on clemsons side in this one. goodluck fellas. we'll chat after this ones over.
    So how many weeks in a row do you bet against the top teams ( teams that cover week in and week out) to finally have 1 winning weekend and say "I told you so... the lines are always right"......I dont understand how GT is the play this weekend... and HOMECOMING IS NOT A DETERMINING FACTOR... Im on Clemson because I feel like GT is losing steam and Clemson is the better team and has a lot more to play for....

This whole "Vegas is not dumb" stance, is for the birds. They put out a line they feel they can profit from every week, and they know which side the public will take. They know the public has been on Clemson's nuts since the wins over AUB, FSU, and Vatech in 3 consecutive games... do you think they said "The public loves Clemson, lets give them easy spreads for the next 3 games and then when they are all wealthy with our money, we will spring a trap and take some back on the GT game... we are awesome!!!! **a bunch of guys in suits high 5 each other and compliment each other drawing reference to how well their Italian leather boots match their ties".... NO... They always try to win and sometimes they have to take shots....

With a spread like 4 you are right GT probably has a shot at winning straight-up, but I'm sure with UNC -9, or Maryland -9.5 you were tooting the same stuff (they cant cover forever).... blah blah blah... IM OUT.
    Last edited by spladle08; 10-26-11 at 10:51 AM.