Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
love this thread

and the pm's you posted

first of all I do not see the down side, she already is banging other dudes on the side so this is not virgin territory

she might just be looking for a fuk friend or fwb

That's what I thought... like... she seems to be scanning the territory herself. I'm not the one who instigated this. F-Buddy is exactly right. Why is this my problem that she is married? Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
dude, that married girl is cute and cuddly. I bet she'd be a great lay.

HOWEVER, married women. Bad ju-ju. No good Karma could come from that. Best to just move on. You don't seem to have a problem finding women to tap.

Not a good deal here. Fold and wait for the next hand.
I really liked the cuddly part. LOL I also understand what you mean by waiting for the next hand. Temptation Island. Thanks for the post!

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill044 View Post

my favorite scene from this movie.

http://youtu.be/w5b0QFsuHmc

Money, I've known bitches like this too. If that is even her husband, the two of them probably get off on her doin the deed with other dudes- maybe even on your sexting. If you do meet up with her look for hidden cameras, etc. Get there first and see if anyone is "following" her. Be careful man. I'm sure at this point her old man is aware of everything she does. Hell, if she's so unhappy and can afford to pay for everything, why doesn't she just leave him or get a divorce? gotta be a reason.

Another question for you. It's amazing the seeds you planted last year all lining up for you right at this moment, like Billy Bob Thornton is at the controls like he was in "Pushing Tin". Did you do this same stuff last year from chicks you'd been talkin to since '09? How far back does the money shot legacy go? Are you talking to others now to set them up for next year? Enlighten us, sensei.
I didn't do this back in 09 and 10. I met a few maybe 2-3 every 6 months... but not like this. I just think a lot more women are turning to online dating. It's just easier for me to relate to them. I don't win all the time... every chick has their guard up. Rightfully so... when I'm around... LOL I just don't get caught up in the moment. You have to act like you don't care... the entire thing is just a show. How could I marry any of these hookers?