Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
Wrong on all points! It wasn't several people, it was the same guy that asked this stupid question, who also said he was wiped out by improper management and he like you, has been nothing but a jackass in this thread, with his trolling posts. In fact, he never lost anything in this system because he was opposed to it from the start. Yes I play it, I know what it can do, and has done. Plus, your math is lousy and these are all ignorant opinions completely void of fact. Anybody's bankroll should be divided so there are at least 100 units at start. Never play a chase system for units greater than 1% of your bankroll. So if played right, 50 units should never wipe out anyone, even 80 as you referred to. When I explained this system at the beginning, stating the potential for huge profits, but also the possibilty of a repeat of 2006, proper money management would have been to go even one step further, and possibly divide the bankroll into 200 units, thus .5 units per wager until system proved itself, especially since we missed the first 20 wins. I was up front about everything, and everyone except you and the other troll just don't get that. But you don't play it anyway, so you can keep your opinions.
When you have to play 3 D bets in addition to another 6 or so A to C bets on the same day, a 100 units BR aint enough to keep up. Your system might work out in the long term, but the working unit has to be significantly less than 1% of the BR that is commited to it. And, on top of that reserve, the bettor has to have another BR to service JM and other chase systems. Its all too much, unless the bettor wants to win pennies with $20 bills....

And this is where the MLB PLU$$$$ comes unstuck