Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
the line is pretty sharp......

ferentz is a heck of a coach...so it wouldnt shock me if this is an easy winner...but they are replacing a very experienced qb....but ferentz always does a great job with his offensive line...and they could rely on running and defense

first 4 are pretty winnable....but at penn st is a tough one....even northwestern at home could be tough...fitzgerald is a good coach and persa is a beast.....mich and mich st are at home....but tough games....and nebraska on the road.....

should probably hit....but i dunno

Yes they will have an INexperienced QB in Vandenberg, but he could turn out to be a very good one(one scout on the big ten network stated he will be the best passer in the BIG TEN). I've watched him several times and he is the least of Iowa's worries. Their offensive line will be better than most teams lines with a couple really good kids anchoring it.

The biggest problem this team will face is on defense and with the kicking game................the defense will be AVERAGE AT BEST, and their kicking game WILL BE SUBPAR.

Yes, they are favored in 9 of the 12 games on the schedule(neb, psu, msu)

I would lean to the OVER 7.5 more so than the UNDER..............but then again, that's why one is laying -135.................this line is spot on right now, thus, no value that I see.