please do not respond to Dexter or Water Fountain.

Dexter only appears when I'm winning to distract me and destroy the success this thread is having.

He doesn't hold true to his promises to not post on here again.

I haven't been anywhere near his thread.

He helped instigate a terrible time in this thread when I couldn't post a play 2 days in a row and lost 4 after that.

Dexter is the worse form of human being and anyone who associates with this type of tactic to destroy the legitimacy or this thread and the integrity i put into it, should be removed from sbr.

Do you guys see what I have to put with daily? I've had to pm water fountain three times today and it took away from me spending more time on the wash/col under play which made it a lean instead of a pick.

ANYONE WHO HAS MADE ANY MONEY TODAY OR ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS, PLEASE PRESS THE RED TRIANGLE ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF DEXTER'S POST #1527.

DEXTER IS WATER FOUNTAIN. this water fountain character is a brand new member who only sits in my thread. That's beyond fishy. Their writing style is the same. Dexter's last post matches the last pm I recieved from Water fountain.
(to those who say just ignore it, you don't even know the half of what this guy has done. He won't stop. Please help me report this loser and get him off this forum.)