Originally posted on 07/27/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
Well went there with a buddy last night, it's a good one they have crab legs, shrimp, etc. not the best seafood by any means but if you want a quick fix it's not bad. Well there were some blacks camped out right next to the crab legs, I'm used to one or two doing that but these guys took it to another level. There were like 15 of them. Each time the help bring out some crab legs they would all get another batch whether they needed it or not, no one else could get any. I asked one of them if I could get some he said "Just wait your turn mang" and I did but then when I was close 4 more of them cut in front of me laughing. I told them it wasn't funny and I was going to tell the manager and the one said to me "You really gotta have a problem?" and nodded to his buddy who was sitting at a table who flashed a piece at me. I don't pack heat and I'm sure as heck not getting into a shootout over some crab legs but I mean that's ridiculous. I looked at the manager and he looked at me with a helpless look in his eyes. Got some lo mein and tea and when we left they giggled. I'm not racist but that's flat out bullshit there right there.
wow this have to be bullshit thread of the month.