Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
So Shari, I want to just make sure I have this completely straight. Your response to our ask for better thread moderation is to ignore trolls?

Will you ever understand that certain people in this thread (and others) simply live their lives to antagonize others. When people respond to trolls, they're not debating them, they're responding to their PERSONAL ATTACKS!! No action from you basically means that trolls can throw the 'first punch' over and over from thread to thread. And as long as someone attacks a troll back - its okay because its considered debate?

So basically, when certain people are complete antagonists in threads that get huge hits for you, your way of supporting the capper & and your long-term longevity is to politely ask people to self-police the thread for you.

I'd offer -10,000 that you guys lose to Twitter at end of day. Word of mouth is an increasingly powerful thing.
If you feel personally attacked by a guy posting on a public forum, you need to seek psychiatric help.

In simple terms, if you attack back, both people receive infractions. For example, a kid starts throwing rocks at another. He's clearly in the wrong. Now the kid who has the rocks thrown at him starts throwing rocks back. He's also clearly wrong at this point also.

The sbr system has the ignore function for a reason. If you don't like what someone is posting, report the post and then put them on ignore. It takes a minute to do and problem will be solved if everyone does that. You just look retarded having a hissy fit about this.

And btw, sbr will not be shut down if GG stops posting. The notion that sbr will "lose" to twitter is ridiculous. They are not in competetion. If you are really this thin skinned, go to twitter. You won't be missed.