Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post

I get his tweets and I saw.

GG, if my wife was having an extramarital affair, what would fighting accomplish? So you would fight the man that your wife slept with? Why would you do that? I am not that insecure. I would just let them be and move along.

You were in the wrong for responding to the haters. SBR did not mistreat you. I hope that when you come back that you learn to use your ignore feature.
LMAO

You have to be effing kidding me with that response. No wonder nobody respects you boondoggle. You are a Nancy of a man. Your posts are just as worthless as the bashers. I have been waiting forever to say this... I CANT STAND YOU AS A POSTER. Your posts are idiotic and you dikk ride more than anyone ever. GO AHEAD AND ADD ME TO YOUR IGNORE LIST. I dont know why you bother with it as nobody cares that they are on this. You act like its such a big punishment.

OMG that post was the funniest thing ever. You would say "oh well" to someone banging your wife. You have go to be kidding me. I hope I see your wife one day so I can plug her and know there will be nobody waiting for me later.

(((========~~~~~~~ Here is a new tampon so you can take yours out and change it. I hate you. That is all.

Good luck everyone