shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

is pitt getting too much respect?

I just cant understand why they are favorites again. can somone explain this to me? they have the same record as the raiders and the raiders are always getting 7+

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt has played a brutal schedule, NO hasn't beaten anyone of substance, especially away from home. The Steelers totally dominated Denver yesterday, but turnovers killed them. The Steelers will win this game if they have a TO margin of -1 or better. Defensively, there is no comparison in these teams, and Pitt's offense is actually moving the ball as well as they did last year. It's just a matter of capitalizing on opportunities, and the Saints' sieve of a defense is the perfect opponent for a blowout win.

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

well...everybody gets fired up to play the super bowl champs

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

I took NO +6 when they opened at Pinny. Could not pass on that line. Pitt is way overrated this year. Yes they have moved the ball well on offense but way to many turnovers. Once the turnover train starts its hard to stop

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Pitt has played a brutal schedule, NO hasn't beaten anyone of substance, especially away from home. The Steelers totally dominated Denver yesterday, but turnovers killed them. The Steelers will win this game if they have a TO margin of -1 or better. Defensively, there is no comparison in these teams, and Pitt's offense is actually moving the ball as well as they did last year. It's just a matter of capitalizing on opportunities, and the Saints' sieve of a defense is the perfect opponent for a blowout win.
    agreed. This looks a lot like matchup NO v. BAL which saints lost at HOME. Still, I am done betting on the champs..gl~

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5023

I smell trap. I think the books want you to take the Saints. So cap carefully.

Im running behind since the trip last weekend, I have yet to cap any of the football games this weekend. So Im not sure on this one as of yet.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it's a trap onlooker, then consider me trapped.

This Steelers team is done this year, and has absolutely no direction at all this year. They give up Stupid penalties, and just don't have any sort of direction at all this year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5023

Im actually leaning toward the Steelers here. Call me crazy. I hope to see the line come down my way.