AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

what a loss for bengals chad johnson hurt

I won't be selecting him in fantasy

b.hess1
    b.hess1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any word on his injury? Saw it was his shoulder, wasn't down for very long though

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

same hear don't know the details

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Take Colston from the Saints in your fantasy!

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Source: Geoff Hobson, Bengals.com
    Bengals WR Chad Johnson left the field hunched over with a shoulder injury when he fell to the turf as he tried to make a leaping catch on Palmer's third-and-nine pass during the Bengals' first drive. Although there was no official report, indications are the injury isn't serious.
    [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
    If you saw the play, you saw Johnson land very awkwardly on his shoulder. For good news, Johnson was moving his arm as he walked off the field. There will likely be official word Monday but the initial thought as of Sunday night was that the injury wasn't too serious. The team is already saying that Johnson would miss next week's preseason game.

Alexander
    Alexander's Avatar Become A Pro!

take plaxico burres in that spot

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

should be back in week 1 though

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

CIN - Bengals WR Johnson "Should Be Ready For Opener"

Source: Geoff Hobson, Bengals.com

In updating the shoulder injury suffered by Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson Sunday night, head coach Marvin Lewis said his shoulder "sublexed," saying it popped out and then back into the joint. While Lewis said it would be treated conservatively ("I think he should be ready by the opener"), Johnson said, "I'm going to play next week. I'm going to be fine." Johnson left the locker room with his arm in a sling.

"I heal fast; no matter what it is," said Johnson, who hasn't missed a game since his rookie year when he broke his collarbone. "Let's put it this way: If I can wake up tomorrow and do a pushup, I'll be able to play. Yeah, I'll be ready for the opener."

But Lewis was much more conservative. He said Johnson won't play Saturday night in the preseason game against the Saints. He indicated that an MRI and X-rays didn't show anything disturbing, but he also said, "It's just going to be time on task and how he gains strength in his shoulder and how he feels."

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Relatively good news here. Johnson looks like he'll be ready for the opener. I'll be surprised if he plays in this next preseason game but let's watch how he's able to practice over the next week or so