ok take the giants

bay to win the superbowl hahaha fat chance right

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The Giants have the best potential of the NFC East. I still don't know what to make of that meltdown choke to Philly, though.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The Giants have the best potential of the NFC East. I still don't know what to make of that meltdown choke to Philly, though.
    Punter ruined their season on one play

Fuk NYG

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

They are quite possibly the most up and down team of the last two seasons.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

youre gonna wanna go with the bucs, lions, or giants. afc gets shat on next year by young rising stars in nfc

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    youre gonna wanna go with the bucs, lions, or giants. afc gets shat on next year by young rising stars in nfc
    I agree with your assessment of the Bucs, Lions and Giants as teams to watch next year. I'll add Falcons & Bears to that list, both which should be better teams next year as Ryan & Cutler continue to gain experience.

AFC has plenty of good "rising" teams. People say the Ravens are getting old, but there are tons of good young players on that team, take a closer look. Same with the Jets, Sanchez in his 3rd year should start to emerge as a player that can win games, which was growing evident in his game winning drive against the Colts in the playoffs for example. The Chiefs seem to have overtaken the Chargers in the AFC West and Oakland swept the division last year and should be a team to watch. Speaking of age, the AFC South might finally see the Colts fold as they get to be too old as Mathis, Freeney, Bracket all will be over 30 as well as Peyton, Saturday, Diem, Wayne getting into their mid 30's.

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Punter ruined their season on one play

Fuk NYG
    Yeah you're right, that embarrassment in Green Bay had nothing to do with it...