dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85308

Awarding the MVP to Tom Brady was appropriate in my estimation. What if he had a decent running game?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Your a rat and your head needs to be cut off.

You are just mad you lost your money.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Ticket#:475215
    Dec 16 05:12 PM
    Internet / -1Nov 23 05:18 PM
    TNT
    MICHAEL VICK TO WIN THE 2010 NFL MVP
    [2] NO +300

10.00 / 30.00

when will this be graded??

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I'd spat in your stupid face and take your money.
    I'm a man and you're a boy.
    You really must be fuming. Can't control yourself.

You're so stupid you think the only reason why you are a loser is because of the color of your skin. Do humanity a favor and kill yourself. Pull the trigger dumbass.
    Why am I fuming? Your wife is the one that's makes you videotape her getting stretched out. I don't give shit. You would keep walking c-gold. Probably put your wallet in your sock if you seen me coming. Its funny that you want to talk tough now after you snitched to bobby. You can't have it both ways. Your a rat cgold. Don't make me dig up the thread. Your pussy and you run for help.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Can we get GB futures graded too. Thanks.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Why am I fuming? Your wife is the one that's makes you videotape her getting stretched out. I don't give shit. You would keep walking c-gold. Probably put your wallet in your sock if you seen me coming. Its funny that you want to talk tough now after you snitched to bobby. You can't have it both ways. Your a rat cgold. Don't make me dig up the thread. Your pussy and you run for help.
    If I saw you coming I'd beat your Pigeon brain to a pulp and crush your skull. You are all talk and so stupid you don't even realize how out matched you are. I'll bet you'd run like the Vagina that you are.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

great year for brady

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Should be his 2nd unanimous.

ttrace35

If I saw you coming I'd beat your Pigeon brain to a pulp and crush your skull. You are all talk and so stupid you don't even realize how out matched you are. I'll bet you'd run like the Vagina that you are.
    Ok man. Good night. Make sure you kiss that pig of wife, but tell her to brush first. She still smells like black rooster.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

and with that announcement i win my prop bet, on mike vick to not win nfl mvp +300 in the sbr book

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=6095673
    I got that prop too! Seems like forever ago.

Value much???

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    when will this be graded??
    sometime this week probably. i fukkin hammered the sbr book for 30 betpoints.

ramones951

No dick head, Roddy White doesn't play for the Eagles, he played for Atlanta when Vick was there and all the Vick apologists said he had " no receivers". The only reason the Falcons had "no receivers" is because they had " no quarterback".

The thugs that worship vick were too stupid to see that because they were too busy drooling over Vick's runs and too stupid to realize it.
    And Roddy White was the same receiver years ago as he was this year? What a dumb statement

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was a prop??
    Awwww

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    And Roddy White was the same receiver years ago as he was this year? What a dumb statement
    No he wasn't.
    This year Roddy White had a Quarterback and he was #1 in the league.
    Vick version #1 in Atlanta wasn't much of a quarterback and Roddy White was insignifigent.

Quarterbacks make receivers look better and Vick was awful in Atlanta. He could have had Jerry Rice in his prime and still wouldn't have done shit because Vick was about as lazy and ignorant as they come. It just goes to show that Vick did indeed HAVE WR talent but he was too selfish and too stupid to use it.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tom brady is good but boring cause he doesn't move around much, hate to say it cause he's good. Michael Vick is small and weak, I am sorry to say. He just gets sacked all day because he's too weak.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

sometime this week probably. i fukkin hammered the sbr book for 30 betpoints.

same, like taking candy from a baby

ramones951

No he wasn't.
    This year Roddy White had a Quarterback and he was #1 in the league.
    Vick version #1 in Atlanta wasn't much of a quarterback and Roddy White was insignifigent.

Quarterbacks make receivers look better and Vick was awful in Atlanta. He could have had Jerry Rice in his prime and still wouldn't have done shit because Vick was about as lazy and ignorant as they come. It just goes to show that Vick did indeed HAVE WR talent but he was too selfish and too stupid to use it.
    Very few players make a huge impact during their first few years in the league. Youre right that quarterbacks make receivers look better but youre comparing Roddy White 5 years ago to Roddy White current, and same with Vick. It makes no sense.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Very few players make a huge impact during their first few years in the league. Youre right that quarterbacks make receivers look better but youre comparing Roddy White 5 years ago to Roddy White current, and same with Vick. It makes no sense.
    The stupid thugs that worshiped Vick said "Vick has no talent" and "No receivers". Not true. Matt Schabb passed for 300 yards his first game with the exact same talent. He was obviously had talent on that roster and Matt Ryan has helped make White look real good.

The team had no leadership and no work ethic under Vick. The quarterback should be the first guy to practice and the last guy to leave. He should be a leader. Vick was the last guy to the field and the first one to leave. Injured, didn't watch film, and excuses every step of the way. The thug vick fans look stupid saying he had no talent on his roster when the #1 WR in the league was there.

ttrace35

Mike Vick is a different QB this year. Why keep talking about 5 years ago? Just stupid.

C-Gold

Because 5 years ago the dumb Vick apologists said he had no WR's which totally wasn't true.

Vick will never win, he's a loser. Injuries, excuses, poor leadership, game losing interception. He gets run down late in years, he plays bad in cold, and struggles against good defenses. Aaron Rodgers just had a 100+ rating against the best defense in the league and his team was winning every playoff game by double digits at half time with no running game to show for. Vick is a gimmeck.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

What Vick did was pretty great...who says he's better than Rodgers...nobody is? Vick is a top 10 QB and he paid his dues....something Big Rapist didn't have to do!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Yeah dick head. Don't think you are up to my level.
    not to mention alge crumpler was a complete stud back then

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Who cares! Biggest choke job ever in the playoffs! He wet his pants when he saw the Jets D!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick is a top 7 QB right now

His mobility makes him so dangerous

First 12