Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worries about the bears ?

Everybody (especially in the Services Plays section) seems to LOVE the Bears -10. Is anybody else worried about the fact that the bears have only beat 3 teams by 10 or more points this season ? (Carolina, Miami and the Vikings X2)

Im not sure Chicago has the offense to blow them out by 10. Seattle does have the hopelessness to be blown out by over 10, but they seem to be ina different mentality these past few weeks.

I loved Seatle +10 at first, but after seeing the Service plays, maybe im missing something.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Yes worried. But those 10 points spreads don't seem like much when its all the sudden 14-0 chicago, which I can see easily. I laid the points with Cutler.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya im having a real tough time with this line...guna be a game time decision...smart money on chicago though right??

Riot

12-1 in favor of chicago ... i cant even find good prob bet .... i think ill go with the over and just cheer for points

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

seahawks all the way today

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Everybody (especially in the Services Plays section) seems to LOVE the Bears -10. Is anybody else worried about the fact that the bears have only beat 3 teams by 10 or more points this season ? (Carolina, Miami and the Vikings X2)

Im not sure Chicago has the offense to blow them out by 10. Seattle does have the hopelessness to be blown out by over 10, but they seem to be ina different mentality these past few weeks.

I loved Seatle +10 at first, but after seeing the Service plays, maybe im missing something.
    You forgot to mention that every singIe game the Seahawks Iost this season was by 15 points or more

Riot

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    You forgot to mention that every singIe game the Seahawks Iost this season was by 15 points or more
    i did say
    "Seattle does have the hopelessness to be blown out by over 10, but they seem to be ina different mentality these past few weeks. "

I wastn really analyzing the whole game, just stating i was worried that chicago rarely blows teams out.