lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bears and Jets are my two biggest NFL plays of this season

Bears -10 +100 ($6000)

The Bears are going to blowout the Hawks on sunday. Last week i was all over the hawks su and ats but this week i am all over the bears. This game wont be within 14 points if not 20. Hawks are horrible on these situations where they have to move time zones. The Bears D will smother the hawks and Hasslebeck will have no time to do anything, he will get picked at least once if not more. I do worry a bit about Cutler but this week i have no concerns as the Bears will mix and match the run with the pass and get Olsen involved against the hawks shitty LB corps.The hawks had no running threat to worry about last week versus the Saints but that wont be the case this week. The Bears have had to listen to everyone telling them they have been lucky all year and the Seahawks are gonna feel the pain of that on Sunday. Sea is in a really bad spot here and i honestly think this game will be over by halftime and at worst the mid 3rd qtr.

Jets ML +345 ($3000)

This may seem crazy but i am absolutely convinced the Jets will win this game. I dont need the points. The Jets are determined to correct what happened in the last game and Brian Schottenheimer will have a great game plan to keep the ball out of Bradys hands. LT stood helpless on the sidelines a few years ago as his chargers lost at Foxboro in the AFC champ game but this year he will lead his team to victory. The pats defense is overrated and soft. The Jets wont put Sanchez in any vulnerable spots and he will manage the game and come up with big plays. The pats look unbeatable right now and no one wants to bet against them but the books are begging for NE -1.5 and 2.5 teasers which wont hit. The jets d isnt as good as it was last year and has been unable to get a pass rush like last year but on Sunday they get to Brady and will throw him off his game with some new packages. The Jets are highly motivated for this game and the extra day rest is huge for them. Last year the Ravens came into Foxboro and broke the Pats home hoodoo. The Jets carry the day on Sunday.

Good luck to all on Sunday, dont forget it is your money. I have been on fire for a few weeks now so i am playing these with a little bit of house money and taking a shot.
    Points Awarded:

BookiesBernanke gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JR007 gave lakerboy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CommodoresV gave lakerboy 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hory gave lakerboy 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jameellionaire gave lakerboy 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jameellionaire gave lakerboy 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

excel gave lakerboy 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

snipeshow23 gave lakerboy 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jmal gave lakerboy 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

richporter gave lakerboy 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on em too lets get em

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

I think I might just buy off of Seattle. It looks worse and worse as the week goes by.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I missed the Jets/Colts game last week...What did you see in their defense that excited you...Every time I watched them, their pass D looked just awful. Not a fan of Cromartie at all. I'm not loving the Pats, but what can you tell me about that Pass D?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    I missed the Jets/Colts game last week...What did you see in their defense that excited you...Every time I watched them, their pass D looked just awful. Not a fan of Cromartie at all. I'm not loving the Pats, but what can you tell me about that Pass D?

They wont be on the field as much as the pats would like to be torched. The jets are all about motivation right now. They are determined and full of adrenaline. I cant give you any stat because there are none but if Manning cant move the ball on them either can BRady.

CapDees70
    CapDees70's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL but the Jets have no chance in this game.

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Pats win tomorrow... the Jets looked pretty bad last week and the Pats have rested for 2 weeks. Anyway, BOL.

CapDees70
    CapDees70's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=lakerboy;8385795]They wont be on the field as much as the pats would like to be torched. The jets are all about motivation right now. They are determined and full of adrenaline. I cant give you any stat because there are none but if Manning cant move the ball on them either can BRady.[/quote]

Yeah Brady can't move the ball versus the Jets.......They scored over 40 versus this Jets defense less than a month ago.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like that logic as I believe Manning is better, but Pats O line is light years better than Colts. Also, I did actually see the last drive or two by the Colts and it looked like Manning got a little too cute. I'm leaning to the Jets as well, but don't have a strong feeling. Today was my day to do damage as I loved Balt, GB and GB over...Still love that Baltimore pick actually.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

tailing you big man

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The Jets are determined to correct what happened in the last game and Brian Schottenheimer will have a great game plan to keep the ball out of Bradys hands.
    How the fuk do you know that. He'll try harder unlike the MNF game where he didn't really care??????????????!!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Why????? If you love jets so much just take the plus 9 points?

Seriously it doesn't make sense to play that kind of money line play, unless your chasing? Are you?

Honestly if this game is close you trust Sanchez over Brady?????

+9 in a close game gets you bank.

However not sure if it will be close.

Either way bol!!!!!

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I don't think the Bears really have much of a chance to cover in this game. They have an inflated record because of a fairly weak schedule and their only standout stat is their ability to stop the run, which the Hawks don't have anyways. Momentum is a killer in playoffs and teams don't fare well after the bye week in the playoffs. The Hawks are Carroll are determined to keep this going and get one more game in Seattle this year. GL to you though

tylerguy02

I'd take the Jets ML purely on the fact that NE killed them in their last meeting and lightning rarely strikes twice, but I'm already on the Hawks ML and Jets + 8 1/2.

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cinderella from Seattle has struck midnight. I got Bears -9 , The Jets over the Pats? on a ML ? You gotta be taking a blind stab in the dark or you got Jeff Galuli waiting outside Bradys house with a tire iron

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Like the Bears not the Jets.
    GL.

tylerguy02

Bears have only three wins vs decent teams this year and none of them have been more than five points. I'm not saying the Hawks are good, but the playoffs tends to bring out the best in teams (except for Falcons)

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really want to take the Bears but I watched them play the Seahawks earlier this year and Seattle won that game. As awful as the game was, Seattle actually looked dominant. If it wasnt for a late Hester Punt return they would have lost by 10!!!
    The pass protection wasnt there for the Bears that game but Chicago's D didnt even force Hasselback to throw a Int and he never got sacked once!!!!!!
    As much as I want to lay some dough on the Bears -10 I'm thinking twice about it...
    The bears only beat 2 teams by over 10 points all year - Minnesota and Carolina.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Sanchez in cold weather doesn't play well.. That's factual

Patriots with extra days rest have played exceptional for a decade... That's factual

"The Jets are determined to correct what happened in the last game and Brian Schottenheimer will have a great game plan to keep the ball out of Bradys hands". ... This is complete fuckin bullshit and he made it up

Guy should be banned for his lies..........

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

good luck, I'm on the Bears and Jets+ as well..

tylerguy02

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    I really want to take the Bears but I watched them play the Seahawks earlier this year and Seattle won that game. As awful as the game was, Seattle actually looked dominant. If it wasnt for a late Hester Punt return they would have lost by 10!!! The pass protection wasnt there for the Bears that game but Chicago's D didnt even force Hasselback to throw a Int and he never got sacked once!!!!!! As much as I want to lay some dough on the Bears -10 I'm thinking twice about it... The bears only beat 2 teams by over 10 points all year - Minnesota and Carolina.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Guy should be banned for his lies..........
    ...this guy takes things too seriously.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I like bears. I also like jets at +9...but no way I am betting jets on ML.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Hope you get these picks right mate.

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Absolutely agree with the Chicago pick. Seattle at home is not the same as Seattle on the road. Seattle played well against an average Saints team underperforming at the end of the season. They used the motivation from their win against the Rams to fuel the fire in that New Orleans game, and that's commendable. If they were at home this week, I'd say maybe.

However, big underdog teams that win straight up like that don't tend to do well the following week if they're double digit dogs again; it's too hard to perform on that level three weeks in a row.

The fact that Seattle already played Chicago and won puts this even more in Chicago's favor.

BOL

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

hope u didnt just jinx my bears bet, didnt u just lost big on ravens?

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    hope u didnt just jinx my bears bet, didnt u just lost big on ravens?
    It's not jinxed. Not sure about the Jets though...

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

good luck lakerboy. at least you have the balls to post your plays and writeups
    Points Awarded:

bobbyfk gave ZetaPsi808 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

After Bart Scott threatened Welker, there's no way in hell I would consider taking the Jets, especially the ML. Belichick will NOT take that lightly, and neither will Brady. Say what you want for trash talk, but don't talk about injuring another player

Brady is going to be doing a lot of pointing at the Jets sideline in 12ish hours

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Couldn't agree more, LB -- Bears more than Jets, just because I'm nervous about Sanchez.

Already locked both in a while ago. Hit Steelers and Pack today -- let's do this!

jackspo
    jackspo's Avatar Become A Pro!

i missed game can some one provide me you tube url please

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I will just say this: like the Ravens today, which stayed at +3.5 for a reason instead of falling to 3, unless the Bears go to -9.5 or Jets to +10, they are both the right plays in theory. I will only be concerned if the Bears drop under 10 or the Jets go up to 10, which I don't see happening.

Note: Bodog customers, you can get the Jets at +10.

I also see SEA TT under being a good play, FWIW. Bears are going to shut them down, then get beat by Green Bay in the NFC championship game.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I like da bears!

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

bears wont be able to stop seattle on 3rd down all game but they will cover 10 huh lb

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnybagadonuts View Post
    Absolutely agree with the Chicago pick. Seattle at home is not the same as Seattle on the road. Seattle played well against an average Saints team underperforming at the end of the season. They used the motivation from their win against the Rams to fuel the fire in that New Orleans game, and that's commendable. If they were at home this week, I'd say maybe.

However, big underdog teams that win straight up like that don't tend to do well the following week if they're double digit dogs again; it's too hard to perform on that level three weeks in a row.

The fact that Seattle already played Chicago and won puts this even more in Chicago's favor.

BOL
    Thats why the line is what it is, they kniow thats what youre thinking.

1234 ... Last