CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Whys everyone on GB,Green Bay's Lost 5 of 6 road games!

Hostile enviorment, I like Aaron Rodgers to have a good game but w/Atl basically off of 3 fresh weeks and Green Bay playing for their life this past month I think it shows up BIG in the 2nd half and Chicago Travels to ATL for the Division? Any thoughts ?

actionchris
    actionchris's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like Atlanta also don't think that rb will have as good of a game this week so the defense can focus on the passing game

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

I love Atlanta in this spot. Matty Ice will not lose two out of his last three at home.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

gb can stop atl.. atl can't stop green bay as well.. adv GB..

Robust

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Cause they be hot and chit

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

If the Pack puts their shit together they will beat Atlanta, they have enough potential to beat anyone.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

2 wins @ Philly; shutout Jets @ Jets; held Pats to 250 yds @ Pats, lost by 4 giving up a 70 yd lineman KR to set up TD, and with a backup QB who threw pick 6, and pissed away game winning opportunity cause of inexperience; outgained ATL @ ATL by 124 yds, and lost by 3 despite fumbling on goal line and Matt Ryan throwing 24-28.

They suck.

Meanwhile Falcons wins came against who? 2x Panthers; NFC West; Ravens home; overrated Saints. Also beat by 3rd string QB in PITT; killed at Philly; overrated Saints won in ATL's Dome.

The whole "they will win cause they're #1 seed angle" is a joke when you look at practical facts. First round byes also 10-10 SU last 5 years, so bye/home field means little. Only real angle I see with ATL is run game.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-14-11 at 12:13 AM.

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Because alot of ppl got them going to the superbowl. Rogers will be good but so will matty. Maybe greenbay receivers will not drop big catches. Think atlanta is too hot at home but greenbay has more playoff experience. Taking greenbay in a teaser at plus 8.5 but atl wins by 3

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

I just Believe everything will catch up to GB, ATL can control the game and keep Rodgers off the field and will grind it out and ware down the Packers stingy D in the 2nd half. Ice can read Defenses unlike Vicky, Ill be taking ATL here on out to the SuperBowl fellas!!

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

The best way to prepare for a game is to play the game. With that being said, flip a coin. I see favorable match ups on both sides of the field.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

lotsa cheeseheads getting healthy.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    2 wins @ Philly; shutout Jets @ Jets; held Pats to 250 yds @ Pats, lost by 4 giving up a 70 yd lineman KR to set up TD, and with a backup QB who threw pick 6, and pissed away game winning opportunity cause of inexperience; outgained ATL @ ATL by 124 yds, and lost by 3 despite fumbling on goal line and Matt Ryan throwing 24-28. They suck. Meanwhile Falcons wins came against who? 2x Panthers; NFC West; Ravens home; overrated Saints. Also beat by 3rd string QB in PITT; killed at Philly; overrated Saints won in ATL's Dome. The whole "they will win cause they're #1 seed angle" is a joke when you look at practical facts. First round byes also 10-10 SU last 5 years, so bye/home field means little. Only real angle I see with ATL is run game.
    Don't forget Tampa Bay twice, and Green Bay.