samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the vikings better keep Frasier as their coach next year!

The dude has deserved the spot so much more than Childress for the past few years. He obviously knows what he's doin after that road victory against philly with a QB making his debut start. That was even with our secondary dropping 3 of the easiest picks I have seen in my life too...literally too easy that it probably surprised the defenders.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Is he black ?

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll be impressed if they can follow it up with a road victory over detroit tomorrow

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

if they win tomorrow he for sure is the coach unless they are real racists.

Anyone who can go 4-2 with that sad sack team deserves an NFL gig

mav2112
    mav2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

What about those piss poor efforts vs the Giants and Bears on back to back Monday nights. They were not even competitive in either game.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Everybody is so enamored with the big win over Philly. How about rolling over and quitting in the Giants game and more importantly in the Bear game which was at home. I'd take a look at John Fox or Bill Cowher.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Such support for a three game try out....dont get it

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are signs that he is worth a shot next season. The players like and respect him... and he is handling himself, players, and the media better than any Viking coach has in a while. I especially liked that he didn't throw the challenge flag in the Philly game even with AP in his face telling him he was down. Chilly (and most other coaches) would have thrown it, which means Frazier is getting good info and trusts it. In any case, beating the Eagles in that game is not a big deal in and of itself, just like losing some of the other meaningless games is not as big a deal as many will argue.