masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

you guys are all over Vick's dick because he fought a couple fvkken dogs...

There so many atrosities happening not only in US but all over the world,and worry ing about Vick...Jag offs!!You guys need to get a fvkken life.

OH yea...He's taking Eagles to the Superbowl and will all be forgotten

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

for me vick is an asshole because of what he did to innocent animals for his thrills, could have been any animal. yes other people do it too and are not in the spotlight like he was. he is a fukking piece of shit like many others, but he did his time so i cannot understand why people cannot move on.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quit being a pussy for having a boner for dogs, I mean really, of all the problems in the world this is what your concerned about....

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Quit being a pussy for having a boner for dogs, I mean really, of all the problems in the world this is what your concerned about....
    Perhaps the same thing could be said to the President ... one would think he'd have something better to do.

demarino
    demarino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

first let me say i hate what vick did and i would never forgive him for that.

but he did his time, which he suffered alot more that what other players got for killing people or attempting to kill people (lewis, stallworth, pacman, etc). He did what our justice and legal system determined to be suitable for his crime. he was suspended and out of the game for 2 years.

he has not only excelled on the field but his attitude towards the game and life and changed drastically and much improved. he now works harder that ever and is working with the humane society to educate young kids about the wrongs of dogfighting. Obama saw this and there shouldn't be a problem with him congratulating him for turning his life around and becoming a great example of redemption and how the wronged could be righted.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

Quote Originally Posted by demarino View Post
    first let me say i hate what vick did and i would never forgive him for that. but he did his time, which he suffered alot more that what other players got for killing people or attempting to kill people (lewis, stallworth, pacman, etc). He did what our justice and legal system determined to be suitable for his crime. he was suspended and out of the game for 2 years. he has not only excelled on the field but his attitude towards the game and life and changed drastically and much improved. he now works harder that ever and is working with the humane society to educate young kids about the wrongs of dogfighting. Obama saw this and there shouldn't be a problem with him congratulating him for turning his life around and becoming a great example of redemption and how the wronged could be righted.
    This i dont agree with, Vick is only doing these things to get that big contract to get him out of debt.. if he wasnt in debt i doubt we would see him doing any of these things, and also the majority of these appearances are paid...

count da money
    count da money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

must of lost some money on the eagles

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Its. Just. Dogs.
    Please die kthnx.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

why is a dogs life any less important than a humans?

humans are the most evil creatures to ever live on this earth, there is nothing sacred about a human life, atleast not more than an animals

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Vick too good to be in jail

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

What ever happened to second chances.......

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    And why is Obama calling that prick congratulating him?

Vick belongs in Leavenworth for 10 years not 23 months.
    Yikes.. It was a bad game and he shouldn't have lost to Joe Webb and the Vikes at home, but locking him up for it seems a bit harsh.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

I don't think associating himself with Vick was smart for Obama.

Unless he's thinking one level ahead, and drawing out all the race-based hyperbole to make his opposition look like a bunch of racist hicks, in which case he's doing a great job.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by demarino View Post
    first let me say i hate what vick did and i would never forgive him for that.

but he did his time, which he suffered alot more that what other players got for killing people or attempting to kill people (lewis, stallworth, pacman, etc). He did what our justice and legal system determined to be suitable for his crime. he was suspended and out of the game for 2 years.

he has not only excelled on the field but his attitude towards the game and life and changed drastically and much improved. he now works harder that ever and is working with the humane society to educate young kids about the wrongs of dogfighting. Obama saw this and there shouldn't be a problem with him congratulating him for turning his life around and becoming a great example of redemption and how the wronged could be righted.
    Total and complete BS. Sorry, but if he was changed he wouldn't just be making public appearances to show how much he's "turned his life around," he'd have called or stopped by the Best Friends animal rescue organization to ask how his former dogs are doing. He hasn't done that even once because it won't be known in the large public eye and public opinion is the only reason he's doing anything involving animals. He'd fight dogs again tomorrow if he thought he could get away with it.

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Donte Stallworth got 30 days for killing a human being, Vick should get 10 years?
    Great point. However, you need an asterisks next to human being... the dude was a bum... doesn't count for a full human being.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Michael Vick, this guy right here. You talk about a great story.

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nj6 View Post
    Michael Vick, this guy right here. You talk about a great story.
    Vick admits he didn't work hard and made stupid decisions that hurt himself, animals, his teammates, and his family, while in Atlanta. So, now he's decided to work hard and not get in trouble, and the results are outstanding? Wow, what a great story!!!

The fact that he was a criminal and put it behind him deserves no credit in my opinion. In no way should someone "not getting in trouble anymore" deserve more applause than someone who never got in trouble in the first place.

This is only a good story to pitch to some young troublemakers, in hopes that they turn their life around. However, we'd all be better off if they didn't cause trouble in the first place.

Peanut
    Peanut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    Yikes.. It was a bad game and he shouldn't have lost to Joe Webb and the Vikes at home, but locking him up for it seems a bit harsh.
    I posted this topic before that game.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Dex17 View Post
    Vick admits he didn't work hard and made stupid decisions that hurt himself, animals, his teammates, and his family, while in Atlanta. So, now he's decided to work hard and not get in trouble, and the results are outstanding? Wow, what a great story!!!

The fact that he was a criminal and put it behind him deserves no credit in my opinion. In no way should someone "not getting in trouble anymore" deserve more applause than someone who never got in trouble in the first place.

This is only a good story to pitch to some young troublemakers, in hopes that they turn their life around. However, we'd all be better off if they didn't cause trouble in the first place.
    Excellent point.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    man if you think vick should be in for 10 years how long you think dante stallworth should be in jail for when he killed someone drunk?
    Give him the chair.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Running a dog fighting ring is worthy of 10 years in prison? But you only get 4-6 years for rape.

This argument will never get old. Love Michael Vick

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Give him the chair.
    Again they determined it wasn't because of Stallworth drinking and driving that he died, it's because he was crossing a road when he's not supposed to.

coinpusha
    coinpusha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

wow, what a way to spark interest in a pointless thread... now how bout the eagles/cowboys game this weekend?

alka07
    alka07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

he did his time and , dont undrstand why everybody wants him to be locked up when he maybe have served prison longer then players who have killed peapole hmmmmmmmmmmm

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

so this is where all the m vick haters talk crap abt him? i think peanut should be locked up for being really stupid

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    why is a dogs life any less important than a humans?

humans are the most evil creatures to ever live on this earth, there is nothing sacred about a human life, atleast not more than an animals

perhaps you should have sex with a dog and create a new peaceful breed that lives in harmony

and if you really think value of dog life = value of human life , you fail at life.

First 12