chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts -3

I am a huge Colts fan.... I don't get on here and talk shit about them.... I don't post to play them. I think 1 time this season I said the colts were a solid play.... All I know is they will be my biggest play of the year tomorrow.... a few hundo's. nothing crazy. However, I have a few reasons why. I know everyone is sick of Manning, but he will be able to slice up the Raiders tomorrow. Historically, the in the regular season (and this one) the colts are terrible against the run..... but if anyone pays attention they get it together at the end of the season, or in the early stages of the playoffs. Just like when we hosted KC 5 years ago or so and Larry Johnson was going to run for 4000000 yards. I believe he didn't break a hundo and it was a colts cover. Circa 2010, last week the colts weren't going to be able to stop MJD and co. The Jags run game didn't do much against us. I guess my point is, when things get the worst our D shows up more than our O. I truly believe that. Manning more times than not throws picks (SD, NE) and our D hangs in there...... but they can only do so much for so long.... I just don't see Oak being able to sustain enough offense against our D tomorrow. I think Manning (since its regular season) will have a good game.... Addai will be back.... colts are getting ready to streak (i hope) and they should roll Oak tomorrow..... They know if they do they are coming back home to play the Titans to secure their playoff bid... they have 0 reasons to come out flat..... I just think -3 is the best play of the day tomorow...

Good luck to me and the Colts!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

solid post thanks for your insight from a colts perspective. i like the fact that addai is back too and i cant see jason campbell winning vs peyton manning, not in this one.

im concerned about line movement though, so i probably wont play this game.

but thanks for sharing.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Collie injury is a killer though and is keeping me off this game. Asomugha is going to take Wayne out of this game and then Payton will have nobody reliable to throw to.

smarsh816
    smarsh816's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

id take colts manning has to win out and they will win by 7-10

BigJohnny
    BigJohnny's Avatar Become A Pro!

This line is screaming for Colts public play. It's either Oakland or no play.

podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

White, Garcon and Tamme have to step it up the rest of the way out. Addai returning will be huge for the colts. I think the colts leave oakland with a 10 point win. -3 is a hell of a play tomorrow. cheers boys. go colts!

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

This line has moved off the 3 to -2.5 with about 67 percent on Indy. Not good. Tough to bet against Peyton but this year...away, on grass, injuries, Raiders still have hope. This game is setting up as an upset special. MJD is playing hurt so limiting him last week is a bit of a mirage. Beware betting this game...just saying.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT-
    When Indy went to Denver early this season Champ Bailey was going to shut down Wayne and everyone in Indy said who the hell will Manning throw too???? Blair Witch Project stood up and caught a couple TD's in a win and cover in Denver..... Manning will make the plays..... no worries there. Wayne will get open too...maybe not all game, but I can almost say Wayne will have 1 huge bomb, maybe not a TD, but a huge play in todays game.... plus a lot of 5 yard plays to keep the chains moving....

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I'm a Raiders fan but I think Colts win. I've seen -2.5 some places. Maybe Vegas trying to snooker us too.