Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

MNF Frozen Field = concrete

These game conditions are going to be terrible, the field was never meant to be played on after November so the field doesn't have a heating system like most other fields. They are comparing it to playing on concrete.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Hard to gauge how this effects the side/total. It can go both ways.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

These fools are getting paid millions and millions of dollars to play 16 games a year, and some of them don't even do that. It is a contact sport, get over it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I now see 5-8 inches of snow. I would guess that might help they'll be running on snow instead of ice.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBerg View Post
    These fools are getting paid millions and millions of dollars to play 16 games a year, and some of them don't even do that. It is a contact sport, get over it.
    I think you misunderstand. How does it being a contact sport mean anything, i wasn't talking about the danger of playing on it. You do actually bring up a point though, if you were worth millions of dollars because of your football ability, would you want to risk injury by playing on that field? My point is that this game will be sloppy and hard to tell what is going to happen.