Dr.Money
    cash it.
    Dr.Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doc'$ OPS: NFL

Tryin' my luck with posted plays as I been on a decent run of late.....this might jynx me totally,but hey....life happens.

Giants/Lions OVER 44
    Steelers/Browns OVER 37.5
    Cowboys/Vikings OVER 44
    Packers/Dolphins OVER 43.5
    Colts/Redskins OVER 44

Broncos/Jets UNDER 41
    Houston -4.5
    Baltimore +1.5
    New Orleans -4

ALSO:

adding the following: (sat/oct/16 @ 8:55pm EST)

Dallas +1
    Giants -10

Please feel free to state your thoughts, disagree or agree.....Its good to know what people are thinking too....

Thanks in advance!

DC
    Last edited by Dr.Money; 10-16-10 at 07:55 PM.

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking Houston -4.5 and Giants/Lions Over 44
    BOL

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Thanks Cris. BOL to you as well, and thank you for your input.

Dr.Money
    cash it.

So much for my decent run of late.

Giants/Lions OVER 44
    Steelers/Browns OVER 37.5
    Cowboys/Vikings OVER 44
    Packers/Dolphins OVER 43.5
    Colts/Redskins OVER 44
    Broncos/Jets UNDER 41 Houston -4.5
    Baltimore +1.5
    New Orleans -4

ALSO: adding the following: (sat/oct/16 @ 8:55pm EST)
    Dallas +1
    Giants -10

WK.6: 5-6
    Last edited by Dr.Money; 10-17-10 at 11:00 PM. Reason: forgot to enter "shades" on my cowboy/viking play.

Dr.Money
    cash it.

After being one game down in week 6, I'm feelin' a good bounce back week:

NFL WEEK 7:

Baltimore -14.5: 3 PESOS Too much power on the home squad, not enough defense on the visitors side. While the teams that came off a bye last and played at 1pm went 4-0, I cannot see the Bills keeping this one close- and Im a bills fan. Sad but true.
    I wont bet it, but I am also leaning towards the over, as the Bills give up 30 points or more to lesser opponents and have had 2 weeks to find some offensive groove (or so I'd hope if I played it) Oh, AND- did you know Ed Reed is back????!?!?!?

Giants/Cowboys: Over 44: 2 PESOS Points off of turnovers will dictate a high scoring affair. Both offenses are capable of putting up points on each...and thats exactly what I see happening. Im thinking at least 48 points between the 2.

Saints -14.5: 2 PESOS Clevelands run of "staying in game" comes to a crashing halt. This is the week Drew goes' for 4 TD's and as usual his PK hits a couple FG's. Cleveland might get 2.

Bucs -2.5: 2 PESOS I really like the rams and the direction they are headed in. But last time they moved east for a game they simply got man handled. I see a Low scoring blow out, if that makes any sense. Bucs playing some decent football of late- I fully expect that to continue at home.

Philly +2: 4 PESOS Call me crazy, but I dont think this team is in bad of shape as people are making them out to be. I think the Titans are an over-rated bunch and beat up on a helpless and disoriented jag's squad last week. Oh, did I mention playing on 6 days rest @1pm??? I dont care if this game was played in london, china, germany or philly, the eagles roll.

Denver -9: 2 PESOS Of the battle of 2-4 teams in this match up, I think the team that has faced the harder schedule thus far, and been in more games than not takes this one at home with a convincing victory.
    Cant discount the Raiders here, but I trust Orton. Compare starting QB's W/L record, and you too might see where I'm coming from. Im not worried about the last 2 meetings. That was then, this is now.......

Cincy +3: 3 PESOS Coming off a bye, having 2 weeks to prepare for a slightly over-rated Atlanta squad, I cannot see the Bengals letting this game get away. They have lost there last 2 heading into their BYE week and have Miami, Pittsburgh and Indy on tap the following 3 weeks, THERE IS NO WAY THEY LET THIS GAME SLIP. They lose this, and they pretty much know with the remaining schedule they have there season is pretty much toasted.

Cincy/Atlanta: OVER 44 2 PESOS
    Sunny skies, 1 well rested team looking to make a point, atlanta puts up points too also wanting this game, but hey, Its about scoring. Owens and Ocho and maybe even Gresham find pay dirt this week.

Steelers/Dolphins - OVER 41. 3 PESOS Im thinking like the Giants/Cowboys game, points off of turnovers will lead to this game bettering 41 points. I can also see a couple defensive TD's....added to the projected stats that Ben will throw his 2 TD's and Brandon Marshall will find pay-dirt plus a couple FG's from boths sides. this one's back and forth being decided by a FG at best.

Seattle/Arizona:OVER 39.5: Seattle will attack with a steady dose of Forsett and Lynch....Hasselback coming off his best game of the season (well, he didn't toss an INT- good for him!) And has a good WR' in Williams. Arizona getting Doucet and Breaston back and of course larry fitzy will get his. Even with rain and wind in the forecast, this one should hit 42 or better.

I'd love to hear feedback if you got some.

DC

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Seattle/Arizona is a 2 peso wager

udlock4life
    udlock4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

bol

thatswhatHEsaid
    thatswhatHEsaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks! good luck

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

my top 4 picks:
    Seattle Over
    Phi Over
    Min Under
    Wash Under

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Thanks guys! Cheers to a winning week.
    BOL!!!!!!!

Dr.Money
    cash it.

I have not had a week like this in over a year. This was anal rape at its finest. Wow.
    It happens though....the trick is not to get duped into making chase bets now....but to make smarter plays and rebuild the bankroll.
    Yesterday alone I lost just under 40% of my starting bankroll. Still up on the year, by just less than 10% though....
    Last season I had one week (week 7 ironically) that I had 2 wins on 10 wagers- the good new though, is that week 8 i followed it up with a beautiful 10-1...Im hoping of course that trend continues this week. And yes, I usually play 9 to 12 plays per week and never play more than 5 units on a play, unless I'm really feeling it. RARE as that is.

Onto the sad wk7 results:

Baltimore -14.5: (as i bills fan I was happy to see em' show up, but not happy I bet against em this week- I didn't see the Bills showing up, but they did)
    Giants/Cowboys OVER44
    Saints -14.5: (like the Baltimore game, I was in utter shock. Wont bet against Drew this week though...even if it is pittsburgh)
    Bucs -2.5: (yes, Tampa won the game like I thought, but not in the convincing fashion I thought they would)
    Philly +2: (boy, when your off, your way off)
    Denver: -9: (I dont even wanna hear it)
    Cincy +3: (Season like the cowboys is all but done)
    Cincy/Atl OVER44:
    Steelers/Dolphins OVER41:
    Seattle/Arizona OVER39.5: (I guess the weather played a small roll in this outcome not going over..but hey excuses are for losers.)

WK.7: 3-7
    OVERALL POSTED ATS PLAYS: 1-10 (WTF?!?!)
    OVERALL POSTED O/U PLAYS: 7-3
    TOTAL POSTED W/L Record: 8-13

Ill be back next week. Not that most of you want to hear that.

DC

Dr.Money
    cash it.

ugly week last week. just ugly.

lets dance

WK.8

Broncos +1 x3 pesos
    Saints -1 x1 peso
    Seattle +1.5 x3 pesos
    Buffalo +8 x2 pesos
    Rams -1 X3 pesos

Den/SF OVER 42.5 x2 pesos
    Bills/Chiefs under 46.5 x2 pesos
    Fins/Bengals OVER 44 x 3 pesos
    Lions/Redskins under 44.5 x2 pesos
    Rams/Panther under 37 x1 peso
    NE/MIN under 43.5 x3 pesos

DC

Dr.Money
    cash it.

3 weeks of being in the red. wow. this is as tough of a streak as I can remember.

Broncos +1 x3 pesos

Saints -1 x1 peso
    Seattle +1.5 x3 pesos
    Buffalo +8 x2 pesos
    Rams -1 X3 pesos

Den/SF OVER 42.5 x2 pesos
    Bills/Chiefs under 46.5 x2 pesos
    Fins/Bengals OVER 44 x 3 pesos
    Lions/Redskins under 44.5 x2 pesos
    Rams/Panther under 37 x1 peso
    NE/MIN under 43.5 x3 pesos

WK.8: 5-6
    OVERALL POSTED ATS PLAYS: 4-12
    OVERALL POSTED O/U PLAYS: 9-7
    TOTAL POSTED W/L Record: 13-19

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Week.9:

Colts +1.5:
    Andy Reid 11-0 off bye weeks - in that same time span- Indy 13-0 in November. 3 PESOS

Bills +2:
    Just got a feeling that the Bills will win their first game in Toronto- and of the season. 2 PESOS

Giants -8:
    Whithurst vs. Eli. Eli wins and wins big. 3 PESOS

Chargers -2.5:
    This is a november team- so I like em big here. 5 PESOS

Miami +5:
    I think this is a FG game, with Baltimore winning SU. 3 PESOS

Bucs +10:
    Im thinking an upset all together. 3 PESOS

Bengals +5:
    At home, need win, divisional games dont usually end up in blowouts- usually. I think they keep it closer than most think. 3 PESOS

Bills/Bears OVER 41
    -
    Dome game. Weather will not factor. Both teams will score. 5 PESOS

Giants/Seahawks: OVER 41:
    3 PESOS
    Gmen might reach this total on their own accord.

Cheifs/raiders: under 41: Just a feeling that the raiders and chiefs defenses keep this a ground game, and lots of runs, mean lots of time off the clock. 5 PESOS

Bengals/Steelers: under 41: Divisional game, out in the chilly air- lots of drops and not so much scoring. 3 PESOS

piecemaker
    piecemaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

this will be your best week since posting, because all my picks are identical, excpet for a few games that i am staying away from, but the ones i am betting on you have it the same way, so BOL, and i am sure this will be your bounce back week

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Money View Post
    Week.9:

Colts +1.5:
    Andy Reid 11-0 off bye weeks - in that same time span- Indy 13-0 in November. 3 PESOS

Bills +2:
    Just got a feeling that the Bills will win their first game in Toronto- and of the season. 2 PESOS

Giants -8:

Chargers -2.5:

Miami +5:

Bucs +10:

Bengals +5:
    At home, need win, divisional games dont usually end up in blowouts- usually. I think they keep it closer than most think. 3 PESOS

Bills/Bears OVER 41
    -
    Dome game. Weather will not factor. Both teams will score. 5 PESOS

Giants/Seahawks: OVER 41:
    3 PESOS

Cheifs/raiders: under 41: Just a feeling that the raiders and chiefs defenses keep this a ground game, and lots of runs, mean lots of time off the clock. 5 PESOS

Bengals/Steelers: under 41: Divisional game, out in the chilly air- lots of drops and not so much scoring. 3 PESOS
    I don't see Bucs winning in atlanta. Maybe Can keep it close but I don't think so. Matt Ryan is 16-1 at home in career. TB didn't really beat anybody yet.

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Quote Originally Posted by piecemaker View Post
    this will be your best week since posting, because all my picks are identical, excpet for a few games that i am staying away from, but the ones i am betting on you have it the same way, so BOL, and i am sure this will be your bounce back week
    piecemaker:
    I am appreciative of your input. Lets make back some $$$$!

Thank you and BOL to you as well!

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I don't see Bucs winning in atlanta. Maybe Can keep it close but I don't think so. Matt Ryan is 16-1 at home in career. TB didn't really beat anybody yet.
    ttrace35:

I did look very heavy on that figure, Ryan is a very good QB at home, no question. While it's unlikely the Bucs win SU, I see stupid a$$ upsets EVERYWEEK and I think this is a good spot for Tampa to be "that" team this week. Again, I know the 10 points says Atlanta should win this easy- but there is something about this game that I (for some unknown stupid reason) like Tampa's chances to be the upset team this week..... This year, as we have seen - anything can and has happened.

Good luck and thank you for your insight.
    Should be an interesting game though.....

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Key word: "yet"

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Quote Originally Posted by DuncHen22 View Post
    Key word: "yet"
    Well said!

ttrace35

My book has the game at 9. I think it might be a blowout the way the saints did. I wish you luck because I have ATL in a teaser. We can both win.

Dr.Money
    cash it.

My book has the game at 9. I think it might be a blowout the way the saints did. I wish you luck because I have ATL in a teaser. We can both win.
    Lets get em!

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Colts +1.5:
    Andy Reid 12-0 off bye weeks 3 PESOS

Bills +2:
    Who misses a PAT?!?1? 2 PESOS

Giants -8:

Chargers -2.5:

Miami +5:

Bucs +10:

Bengals +5:

Bills/Bears OVER 41 -
    Dome game. Weather will not factor. Both teams will score. 5 PESOS PUSH

Giants/Seahawks: OVER 41: 3 PESOS

Cheifs/raiders: under 41: Dam. 5 PESOS
    Bengals/Steelers: under 41: Divisional game,
    out in the chilly air- lots of drops and not so much scoring. 3 PESOS

WK.9: 4-6-1
    OVERALL POSTED ATS PLAYS: 7-16
    OVERALL POSTED O/U PLAYS: 10-9-1
    TOTAL POSTED W/L Record: 17-25-1

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a terrible record 7-16 ATS. May me you are better at O/U, think about it.

ttrace35

Maybe you should take a bye week or save your money and "Come Gamble with Dad"

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman2010 View Post
    What a terrible record 7-16 ATS. May me you are better at O/U, think about it.
    I have, and I agree. I am a O/U guy...always have been. Im not really giving up though....I am confident this boat will turn around. weeks 1-4 I was on fire.....really, like on FIRE......was winning nice n big for those first 4 weeks, and had a couple hits in pre-season..... but since week 5 its been a tough go.....I am certain though, that I will make a streak of wins again......as thats how my betting career has gone. Much like the stock market, I can be fairly volatile, but I am keeping my head up, and will continue to make plays.....just go back to making smarter ones.

Maybe you should take a bye week or save your money and "Come Gamble with Dad"
    I budget for this season. If I go broke before the season's out, so be it. I have had winning seasons, I have had losing seasons, but one constant is that I am always eager to lay some $ on games, in NBA, NHL and NFL and sometimes MLB....it just makes watching the games so much more enjoyable....especially seeing that the teams I follow are the Knicks, Leafs, Bills, Mets and Blue Jays. So winning on my teams losses is kind of a trade off.
    I have made a few plays on soccer, and this year Chelsea has been a good money source for me. But I hear ya, sometimes it is smartest to back away and take a look from the outside. My only fear is that if I do that now, Ill be taking the "bye" on a sweet ass 12-0 or 10-2 week.

Appreciate the note though, will check out "dad" and see what's been going on.

on a side note:

I am liking the Bills this week though, and have pretty much committed to making them my big play this week. I might chase my team until they get that 1 win and leave em alone after that..... still thinking.

Thanks for the feedback/advice/slander.
    It is well received.

DC- soon to be known as Dr.Bankrupt if i see another week in the red.

jokes jokes....I still have enough bankroll to play at least 2 or 3 weeks.

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Baltimore +1 tonight: 1 PESOS
    Balt/Atl UNDER 44: 2 PESOS
    Last edited by Dr.Money; 11-11-10 at 01:16 PM. Reason: typo

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Baltimore +1 - 1 Pesos -
    Balt/Atl under 44 2 Pesos -

WK.10 Current 0-2
    OVERALL POSTED ATS PLAYS: 7-17
    OVERALL POSTED O/U PLAYS: 10-10-1
    TOTAL POSTED W/L Record: 17-27-1

Dr.Money
    cash it.

WK.10

Colts -7: 1 PESOS
    bears +1: 1 PESOS
    Bills -2.5: 3 PESOS
    Giants -13.5: 1 PESOS
    Seahawks +3: 5 PESOS
    Panthers +7: 1 PESOS

Jets/Browns OVER 37 5 PESOS
    Colts/Benglas under 48 2 PESOS
    Jags/Texans under 50 2 PESOS
    bears/vikings OVER 40 2 PESOS PUSH
    chiefs/broncos under 44 2 PESOS

WK.10 4-8
    OVERALL POSTED ATS PLAYS: 9-21
    OVERALL POSTED O/U PLAYS: 12-12-2
    TOTAL POSTED W/L Record: 21-33-2

I can take solace in the fact that my 2 big unit plays helped take a bad day and turn it into a more- um....acceptable day. Dam bills somehow manage to muck it up again. Where did the Giants go?
    Lawd ah mercy.
    Last edited by Dr.Money; 11-14-10 at 08:53 PM. Reason: corrected indy outcome. on o/u

ttrace35

Good luck doc. 1 more bad week you have to promise to go see "dad".

Dr.Money
    cash it.

Good luck doc. 1 more bad week you have to promise to go see "dad".
    Thanks! Just point me in the direction of the "DAD" and I shall follow.

DC

Dr.Money
    cash it.

BOL to you as well!

Dr.Money
    cash it.

WK.10

Colts -7: 1 PESOS
    bears +1: 1 PESOS
    Bills -2.5: 3 PESOS
    Giants -13.5: 1 PESOS
    Seahawks +3: 5 PESOS
    Panthers +7: 1 PESOS

Jets/Browns OVER 37 5 PESOS
    Colts/Benglas under 48 2 PESOS
    Jags/Texans under 50 2 PESOS
    bears/vikings OVER 40 2 PESOS PUSH
    chiefs/broncos under 44 2 PESOS

WK.10 4-8

I can take solace in the fact that my 2 big unit plays helped take a bad day and turn it into a more- um....acceptable day. Dam bills somehow manage to muck it up again. Where did the Giants go?
    Lawd ah mercy.

I edited the last post i made with all the records, as I had initially entered the colts/bengals under as a loss. it is corrected now.
    Im just glad to have plus units this week. Not by much...but some.

phew.
    Last edited by Dr.Money; 11-14-10 at 09:04 PM. Reason: forgot my smiley's!

ttrace35

I got killed too. I might have to "come gamble with dad" too soon. A poster named "dad" in this forum let's you bet betpoints against him for different props. Makes the games fun if you aren't betting real money.

Dr.Money
    cash it.

I got killed too. I might have to "come gamble with dad" too soon. A poster named "dad" in this forum let's you bet betpoints against him for different props. Makes the games fun if you aren't betting real money.
    Cant wait to bet some props with DAD on thursday. But I still have some $ to bet, so Ill use that too!

Lets make some cheddah this week.

JUST WIN!

12 Last