prm223
    prm223's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'm liking chargers with the spread over the niners

jcadwell
    jcadwell's Avatar Become A Pro!

The vikings are going to play their game at the university of minnesota this weekend. It will cost them $700,000 just to get the stadium cleared and ready for the game, and they have 63,000 tickets sold for the game, and the stadium only holds 50,000 people. Seems like a pain in the ass to me. Why no just got play at a neutral site instead???

phLLyphan11
    phLLyphan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Chargers tonight to cover as well. As for the Vikings game, yeah that is pretty retarded. All I know is I hope Chicago's D destroys Patrick Ramsey this weekend cuz I need a big performance in fantasy playoffs.

phLLyphan11

Solid cover by the chargers..just wished i had pulled the trigger on Vincent Jackson. He was a man tonight

jcadwell

who should be my top 5 confidence picks for bowl mania??

prm223

The vikings are playing in minnesota for multiple reasons. 1. They want the home field advantage of the fans. 2. If they play at a neutral site they get absolutely no money from the ticket sales or concessions. 3. They need to generate some excitement for fans in an embarrassing season, although the games may seem meaningless the players are still playing for contracts and the Leslie Frazier is playing for a permanent coaching position. Your top five confidence picks should be Tech, Tech, Tech, Tech, and Longwood BABY.

jcadwell

hahahaha but still.. $700,000 is alot just for home field advantage. college bowls start today baby i got my football pool on lock down.

prm223

700,000 doesn't even pay for kicker these day and your football pool sucks Kanas at -16 1/2 today Morris brothers selby is finally playing its a lock baby

RaptorSavage
    RaptorSavage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clots win! Colts Win!!!

phLLyphan11

Gentlemen, i am calling it right now i will hit 28/35 of my college picks for a cool 80%

prm223

Raptor colts winning is foolish jags will own that spread alllllll day this is the drunken smuck at his finest take minnesota and the points, pats, steelers, and for shit give my main man colt a chance and the browns baby

jcadwell

wow dude thats alota games to be betting on... and jags suck

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

im just gonna fade prm lock of the day on kansas lmao they suck

phLLyphan11

Wow how about that Eagles comeback? Who is the team to beat in the NFC? I say it's gotta be either Atlanta, Philly, or New Orleans

prm223

Young buck don't be foolish your exactly as the name states a youngbuck and Atlanta best team in nfc

jcadwell

i love mike vick so much.. going to the fantasy championship cuz of him!

prm223

Jcadwell bad draft lucky pick up wins him a chip, me solid solid and performance through the season takes me to the promise land

phLLyphan11

Philly already beat Atlanta once this year. I dont think the eagles will catch their record though giving Atlanta home field in the playoffs. I want to see a rematch of the 04 super bowl...Pats vs Eagles. Battle of the top 2 mvp candidates..

And what's this about Favre being upgraded to QUES tonight...Let the Joe Webb kid play! come on now

prm223

Joe Webb is fast and quick but alas turnovers and the decision making abilities of a rookie hope they let him play though he could be good. Atlanta at home is way different than Atlanta on the road and thats where Philly would play them so don't get too cocky. NE for some reason looked beatable this weekend to, maybe they won't run away with the afc after all. AND HOW ABOUT THE UCONN WOMEN BASKETBALL BIG SHOUT OUT AND PROPS 88 STRAIGHT WINS WOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh wait its womens basketball they beat every opponent 24 to 13 not impressed, not as competitive as mens. I hope they lose soon I don't want to hear about this year game they play for the entire winter

phLLyphan11

Quote Originally Posted by prm223 View Post
    Joe Webb is fast and quick but alas turnovers and the decision making abilities of a rookie hope they let him play though he could be good. Atlanta at home is way different than Atlanta on the road and thats where Philly would play them so don't get too cocky. NE for some reason looked beatable this weekend to, maybe they won't run away with the afc after all. AND HOW ABOUT THE UCONN WOMEN BASKETBALL BIG SHOUT OUT AND PROPS 88 STRAIGHT WINS WOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh wait its womens basketball they beat every opponent 24 to 13 not impressed, not as competitive as mens. I hope they lose soon I don't want to hear about this year game they play for the entire winter
    Hahahaha classic score right there. 24-13

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

you guys look like ed hoculi

jcadwell

joe webb will be a beast if the vikings give him time

phLLyphan11

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Halladay View Post
    you guys look like ed hoculi
    Not following you on this one...but I'm digging the username

prm223

Why thank you my arms are huge bigger than the scores of womens basketball games thats for sure

phLLyphan11

Quote Originally Posted by prm223 View Post
    Why thank you my arms are huge bigger than the scores of womens basketball games thats for sure
    So when are we going to get back to actually posting plays again? I've hit a couple recent bets but didn't put them in the thread so you know the doubters out there won't believe it

jcadwell

I'm not betting til the super bowl.. so you aren't getting any picks out of me haha. i can't believe that Louisville pulled that comeback last night

phLLyphan11

Alright guys I need some help making some crucial decisions on my fantasy team for the championship game this week. I've got some money riding on this and it looks like it will be a close match-up. I'll run through my 4 areas where I think it's tough to make the call.

QB -- Roethlisberger vs. Flacco vs. sleeper play Garrard. I'm leaning Flacco cuz he has a week Cleveland team on the slate and he has steadily put up solid numbers all year, but Big Ben also faces a very bad Carolina team. Out of the three I think Ben has the potential to put up the most gaudy numbers. And then there's my man Garrard. He has Washington on tap and well, that team is a mess so anything could happen.

RB (2 slots) -- J.Charles vs. D.McFadden vs. P.Hillis. I think this decision could easily make or break my shot at winning. We all know that Hillis has been a beast all year, but he faces a stingy Ravens D. Ravens are playing for their playoff lives too. Hillis did gash them up pretty good in the first match-up though, but I think that's even more motivation for Ray Lewis and Co. to step up and shut him down. He will definitely get a large amount of touches which is all you can really ask for. McFadden is an obvious start to me. He has looked good the past 2 weeks and he has the Colts this weekend. Plain and simple, they can't stop the run. I see him eclipsing the 100yd mark and possibly hauling in a few catches. Charles is always an interesting play. Dude can run like the wind. But I hate that he splits just enough time for him to stay out of the endzone. I mean, how does he have over 1300 yds rushing, but only FOUR touchdowns. He has Tennessee. At this point, I like McFad and Charles.

WR (3 slots) -- Another huge decision. I am loaded at this position. All studs, too. We got D.Jackson vs. R.Wayne vs. STEVIE JOHNSON BABY vs. hey remember me V.Jackson (huge waiver wire pick-up). WR and RB are my two positions I want to focus on. Let me hear your thoughts on this one.

Lastly, Defense. Chicago (home v. Jets) vs. San Diego (@ Cin). I feel like either of the two will be a solid play, but I need every last point so I'm putting this position up for discussion.

Long post, but I am broke and could use the money and I would like to reaffirm my dominance of fantasy football knowledge.

prm223

I like Roethlisberger, mcfadden, hillis, warne, jackson, jackson and san diego playing vs palmer you always have the opportunity for a pick six thats who im starting. I'm in a similiar situation but with worse players Good luck smuck

jcadwell

doesn't hillis have a tough matchup this week?? and i like san diego defense

prm223

Jcad don't you have a giant vag

phLLyphan11

Well Big Ben had a pretty solid night tonight. 320 yds passing with a touch, plus he ran 1 in too. Didn't start him so hopefully Flacco or Garrard can have equally good games. On the plus side, my opponent had 3 positions going tonight and only racked up 23.55 points...way under his projected total for the 3.

prm223

Merrrrrrrry christmas

phLLyphan11

Merry christmas to all my schmucks out there for today we have a reason to be joyful

jcadwell

merry christmas schmucks! that 50 point gift was pretty sweet

phLLyphan11

Quote Originally Posted by jcadwell View Post
    merry christmas schmucks! that 50 point gift was pretty sweet
    Perks of being an SBR pro...us other normal schmucks only got 6 points hahahah

First 12345 ... Last