balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Thursday night

Tell me why not to pound INDY -3

it is at +100 right now

I am a Titans fan. They have thrown in the towel!!!! I am disgusted at their play. All the talk around town is that they have quit on Fisher. I was expecting them to show some pride and make a game of it this week against the Jags and I never saw it for one minute. On the other hand, Indy scrapped the whole game. Both teams (and the Jags) were all in the same boat last week, controlling their own destiny in a weak division. I just don't see any way the Titans win this game. The stands will be half empty for this game on a cold Nashville night. The fans feel like the team has quit and they will not show up. Both teams are playing on a short week. I don't see how this or anything about this game can favor the Titans.

I will be on Indy. The only question is how many units...

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7304

got on indy at 2.5 today

alphaecho
    alphaecho's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Indy at -3 at Tennessee. I too have watched most of Tennessee's game this season. The Titans are a different team without Vince Young.

Indy is struggling as a late, however, they're still competitive, and Payton is still putting up big numbers in losing efforts. It took 4 picks from Payton last night to keep the Cowboys in the game. How often do you think Payton will do that?

There's lots of talk about how Kerry Collins is the best backup in the league, however, don't forget that he lead the Titans to an 0-5 record last season before he was benched.

Collins doesn't look sharp, Chris Johnson looks moral, and Randy Moss is a complete no show.
    I think the Colts with Manning come into town and hang at least a 7+ point victory on this free falling Titans.

keith22
    keith22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Loving Indy. Think line will go up to 4.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by alphaecho View Post
    There's lots of talk about how Kerry Collins is the best backup in the league, however, don't forget that he lead the Titans to an 0-5 record last season before he was benched.

Collins doesn't look sharp, Chris Johnson looks moral, and Randy Moss is a complete no show.
    I think the Colts with Manning come into town and hang at least a 7+ point victory on this free falling Titans.

Collins has the same injury as Vince, except Kerry's is on his middle finger instead of his thumb. He has stated that it is something he will have to deal with for the rest of the year so I would expect more of the same.